You're welcome Christine... and I do appreciate your visit... as I write, our day is ending and so it will be coming to morning for you - it never ceases to amaze me this way of communicating! Cheers :D) xx
oh this is quite lovely. i can imagine you strolling thru the garden, gathering these small pieces of cheer. this is the perfect way to display them, the colors are soft and so pretty!!
i love your new "face", what a beautiful picture of you!! happy sunday my friend!!
Thanks Debbie. Yes, you got me exactly... it was lovely roaming around picking little pieces of cheer! I keep a water bowl under where the heater blows warm air - its supposed to help put a bit of moisture in the air. I figured those native violets I have in their may also perfume a little bit :D) Thanks too about my pic, that's so sweet of you to say - it was taken near our little bungalow by the sea at Phu Quoc, a little island just off Vietnam... shortly to post about it. Hugs and happy week to you :D) xx
Happy Sunday, Sue. What a nice bowl of pretties! It looks soft, colorful and fresh! It is the simple things that most times make us smile bigger, and feel happier! Have a wonderful week! ♥
Hi Suzanne - thank you - I hope you had a lovely Sunday too. It did make a pretty picture didn't it - and I was really happy to share it. Real glad you felt it too. Hugs and all the best :D) xx
Don't they make the sweetest little bunch - the buds of geraniums always remind me of tiny roses! Hope it clear up soon but, then again, the rain is beaut for garden ... the cold - ah well, not too much longer ;D) xx
Such a lovely post, and your water bowl looks pretty, such lovely colours. Hope your Sunday was wonderful, (we had a fabulous family Sunday), enjoy the week ahead.
I love your "little" blogpost with the so-charming pretties in their lovely bowl. There is much more here than one sees in the first look - the matching colourful flowery tablecloth and the vision of you walking slowly round your sunny warm garden carefully choosing pretty flowers for the precious engraved glass bowl, then managing to get this wonderful balanced photo of all. I wonder if you stood on a chair to do that?
Hi Sheila and thankyou :D) I'm really glad you enjoyed it, those sweet little flowers just had to be featured didn't they! No, no chair-standing, just held the phone up above and guessed - lol - um .... some 20 pics later!! but then, I think we're all prolific pic-takers aren't we. Lovely thoughts from you, many thanks. Hugs xx
You've chosen some lovely, delicate flowers. The arrangement in the pretty water bowl is charming. I like the way the colours of the tablecloth softly show through the glass. I trust that you're enjoying a good week.
Hi Sue your water bowl sure looks pretty,love the table cloth under neath as well ,its lovely to be grateful for the simple things in life xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Shez and, yes, it is lovely to enjoy the simple things :D) xx
DeleteWhat a fabulous table decoration, looks amazingly good! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it Valerie! Thank you :D) xx
DeleteHello, very pretty decoration, the bowl and flowers look beautiful. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. wishing you a great new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Eileen - you have a great week also :D) xx
DeleteThanks for the morning cheer! Visiting from Toronto where it is morning now.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Christine... and I do appreciate your visit... as I write, our day is ending and so it will be coming to morning for you - it never ceases to amaze me this way of communicating! Cheers :D) xx
Deleteoh this is quite lovely. i can imagine you strolling thru the garden, gathering these small pieces of cheer. this is the perfect way to display them, the colors are soft and so pretty!!
ReplyDeletei love your new "face", what a beautiful picture of you!! happy sunday my friend!!
Thanks Debbie. Yes, you got me exactly... it was lovely roaming around picking little pieces of cheer! I keep a water bowl under where the heater blows warm air - its supposed to help put a bit of moisture in the air. I figured those native violets I have in their may also perfume a little bit :D)
DeleteThanks too about my pic, that's so sweet of you to say - it was taken near our little bungalow by the sea at Phu Quoc, a little island just off Vietnam... shortly to post about it. Hugs and happy week to you :D) xx
Happy Sunday, Sue. What a nice bowl of pretties! It looks soft, colorful and fresh! It is the simple things that most times make us smile bigger, and feel happier! Have a wonderful week! ♥
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne - thank you - I hope you had a lovely Sunday too.
DeleteIt did make a pretty picture didn't it - and I was really happy to share it. Real glad you felt it too. Hugs and all the best :D) xx
I will drink a nice iced tea to that Sue...very pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
XXX ❤
Cheers to that Jan :D) Thank you and have a great week ahead! xx
DeleteLovely new week Sue!
ReplyDeleteThanks Anne - you too - enjoy each day :D) xx
DeleteI like simple things like this. Thanks for sharing Sue :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Monica, real happy to share :D) xx
DeleteLovely post. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy, inspiring week ahead xx
Many thanks Sirkkis - a lovely wish from you :D) xx
DeleteYes lets notice the simply pretty things about us.
ReplyDeleteThere's so many of them aren't there Diane - and they become more important the older we get don't they. Hugs xx
DeleteI love those pretty flowers ... I was going to pick a bunch today but it's cold and raining.
ReplyDeleteDon't they make the sweetest little bunch - the buds of geraniums always remind me of tiny roses! Hope it clear up soon but, then again, the rain is beaut for garden ... the cold - ah well, not too much longer ;D) xx
DeleteDoes look so pretty - and a great subject for a painting! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Lin!
DeleteOh yes, I was also thinking that ... lol, never short of subjects eh... xx
Such a lovely post, and your water bowl looks pretty, such lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteHope your Sunday was wonderful, (we had a fabulous family Sunday), enjoy the week ahead.
All the best Jan
Glad your Sunday was fabulous Jan - family ones are so lovely.
DeleteThanks for your kind words too. Cheers and hugs xx
p.s. Jan, cauliflowers are so cheap here atm - bought extra and am going to follow a couple of your recipes using them :D)
DeletePleased to read that cauliflowers are a good price at the moment.
DeleteEnjoy the recipes :)
All the best Jan
😊
Deletewow that makes a gorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandy xx
DeleteUn centro de flores muy bonito. Tu estas muy guapa en la fotografía. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteTranslation: "A beautiful flower arrangement. You are very beautiful in photography. A kiss.
Delete... and I really love that you enjoyed it, thanks for telling me Teresa xx
Very pretty, Sue!
ReplyDeleteThanks Candy, lovely of you to visit :D)
DeleteI love your "little" blogpost with the so-charming pretties in their lovely bowl. There is much more here than one sees in the first look - the matching colourful flowery tablecloth and the vision of you walking slowly round your sunny warm garden carefully choosing pretty flowers for the precious engraved glass bowl, then managing to get this wonderful balanced photo of all. I wonder if you stood on a chair to do that?
ReplyDeleteHi Sheila and thankyou :D) I'm really glad you enjoyed it, those sweet little flowers just had to be featured didn't they! No, no chair-standing, just held the phone up above and guessed - lol - um .... some 20 pics later!! but then, I think we're all prolific pic-takers aren't we.
DeleteLovely thoughts from you, many thanks. Hugs xx
You've chosen some lovely, delicate flowers. The arrangement in the pretty water bowl is charming. I like the way the colours of the tablecloth softly show through the glass. I trust that you're enjoying a good week.
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda! they all came together well - I appreciate your lovely comments. Am having a beaut week and hope you are as well. Cheers! xx
DeleteIt is a lovely thing to do. It makes a sweet photo, as well!
ReplyDelete...double enjoyment! Thanks Jenn xx
DeleteYour bowl of delicate pretties speaks volumes... of simple things, of beauty, of nature, of colour, of transience. Of life.
ReplyDeleteHi Vicki, really lovely to see you :D)
DeleteThat's a beautiful way of interpreting my little bowl and its pretties 💝xx
Thank you for this amazing flower greeting! So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Riitta :D) xx
DeleteSimple is usually the best and this simple bowl of flowers is just stunning! Nice capture.
ReplyDeleteaw, now, many thanks Betty - really lovely of you to say xx
Delete