Beautiful Christmas cards! It's uplifting to see the sweet angel too. To a very creative lady I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year full of special moments. Love from Linda.
Hi, dear Sue! Thank you for your friendship over the year which is passed soon. I wish you and yours Merry, blessed Christmas and Happy New Year 2020. I look forward seeing your lovely art next year again.
We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ And a Happy New Year!!!
Hi Sue. I am really running behind, aren't I! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Your little angel is adorable, and Froggie looks so cool in his Christmas attire. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!
SUPERB GREETING CARDS FROM A VERY TALENTED LADY!
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMASֱ
Thank you Duta ... oops, I hadn't made them myself, sorry to give that impression, but I do appreciate your kind thoughts and your visit ~🎁🎄❤️~
DeleteMerry Christmas Sue!
ReplyDeleteCheers Christine! ~🎁🎄❤️~
DeleteHappy Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDelete~🎁🎄❤️~ thanks very much Valerie - have a lovely time
DeleteBeautiful Christmas cards! It's uplifting to see the sweet angel too. To a very creative lady I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year full of special moments. Love from Linda.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Linda (one of my Mum's knitted angels)... Enjoy your family time too ~🎁🎄❤️~
DeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year 🎄🎉
DeleteHugs to you and your family❤
Sorry I missed your message here Jan, thank you and all good wishes to you too xx
DeleteMerry Christmas Sue!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Anne - ~🎁🎄❤️~
DeleteMerry Xmas Sue xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Shez - you enjoy too. Nice weather predicted too ;D) ~🎁🎄❤️~
DeleteHi, dear Sue!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your friendship over the year which is passed soon.
I wish you and yours Merry, blessed Christmas and Happy New Year 2020.
I look forward seeing your lovely art next year again.
So kind, thank you Sirkkis. All the best to you and it will be lovely to see you again next year ~🎁🎄❤️~
DeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family, Sue.
ReplyDeleteThank you very kindly Nicole ~🎁🎄❤️~
DeleteFeliz navidad Sue y gracias por tu amistad.
ReplyDeleteTranslation: "Merry Christmas Sue and thanks for your friendship."
DeleteThank you very much Teresa, and the same to you ~🎁🎄❤️~
Merry Christmas, Sue!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Candy xx
DeleteWe Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ And a Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas Sue!
How lovely, thank you Riitta xx
DeleteA Happy Christmas and a healthy and successful 2020 wishes to you and your family Sue:)
ReplyDelete
Deletethanks so much Annie xx
Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and peace and happiness in the coming New Year, Sue!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Karen xx
DeleteMerry Christmas! I've got a little knitted angel too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lin, the knitted ones are the best ;D) xx
DeleteHappy Christmas to you and yours …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you Jan xx
DeleteSweet! Merry Christmas! 😊
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandi xx
DeleteThat little angel is so cute! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa, Mum knitted so many for christmas xx
DeleteThis is lovely! I am a little late Sue but a continued Merry Christmas to you :)
ReplyDeleteNever too late Denise ;D) thank you xx
DeleteI hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane, it was lovely having our Son visit, and also to know what fun our Daughter and family were having on holiday xx
DeleteHi Sue,
ReplyDeleteMoving on to wish you a good entry of
2020;
I appreciate the time we spent together in this wonderful
exchange of good things;
Thanks kindly Janicce, and for you too.
DeleteI too enjoy our times we meet xx
sweet snail mail, each year i receive less and less cards!!
ReplyDeletemerry (after) christmas, maybe you are still celebrating!!!
Thanks Debbie, lovely :D)xx
Deletehugs!!
DeleteDear Sue - your greeting cards are so special. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you the happiest of New Years! Hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Debbie, we did indeed xx
DeleteHi Sue. I am really running behind, aren't I! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Your little angel is adorable, and Froggie looks so cool in his Christmas attire. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, thanks so much. Lovely to read your thoughts. Have a great new year xx
DeleteWondering if all is well - I'm concerned when I see the map of Australia and so much in burning. Happy New year Sue!
ReplyDeleteThanks so kindly for your concern Sandy, yes all is well xx
DeleteHappy New 2020 Year !
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Thanks very much Ela xx
DeleteHappy New Year Susan.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Joan, same to you xx
Delete