Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A little bloggie-break 😊

Hello !

The time for a little break has come once again.

All's good, but it's nice to recharge the batteries sometimes isn't it.

I thought I'd leave behind some photos of posies I'd picked from our garden over the past while:

I know we all share the love of a pretty flower or two:


Take care, stay safe dear blogfriends, and I'll be back to catch up with everyone in about a month's time.


Warmest regards,
Sue xx

66 comments:

  1. Hello Sue,
    and thank you for lovely flowers you show today.
    I wish you the most delightful break and look forward hearing from you soon.
    Hugs 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sirkkis, see you soon xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Sue I love your flowers ,so pretty,take care my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful bloggie- break! We'll be just here waiting for your return.
    Thanks, Sue, for the superb flowers displayed in your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Duta, will catch up with you soon xx

      Delete
  4. your garden is producing some really beautiful flowers. i love that you brought some indoors to enjoy as well. i always bring some indoors tool, so i can have double the enjoyment!!!

    enjoy your time away, i hope you miss us * wink *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so kindly dear Debbie .... and, yes, I have missed getting together with all of you xx

      Delete
  5. Your flowers are so pretty, and will brighten anyone's day. Have a very nice break, Sue. Take Care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break! Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful flowers. Have a fantastic break. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Valerie. I did... and will see you soon xx

      Delete
  8. Take care and enjoy your break. I believe in recharging our batteries. Love the flowers enjoy your time. Hugs B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty well charged! Thanks so kindly Dear B xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely flowers.
    Enjoy your break.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always appreciate your thoughts Jan, thank you xx

      Delete
  10. Lovely posies. Enjoy your break and have a good time of relaxation and refreshment. XL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for leaving us with these gorgeous flowers from your garden Sue. Enjoy your well deserved blogging break and I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tus ramos son preciosos. Pásalo muy bien. Un abrazo, por aquí estaré a tu vuelta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translation: "Your bouquets are precious. Have a good time. A hug, I'll be around here."

      Thank you very much Teresa... xx

      Delete
  13. Enjoy your tiime off and recharge - those flower arrangements look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a lovely break and enjoy the "me time" 🌸🌼💐🌻🌺🌼🌹🌷💠🌺
    Gorgeous flowers 💮

    Hugs 💕

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous flowers, Sue. Enjoy your bloggie-break! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see you are as artistic at arranging your flowers are you are with painting. They are lovely. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Sue, your flowers are lovely. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Eileen, always beaut to catch up with you and I did enjoy my break xx

      Delete
  18. Your flowers are fabulous Sue, enjoy your time off.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful flowers. Enjoy your break. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes. Recharging the batteries is not only nice, but vital to our wellness!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Rose, how nice of you to visit :D)

      Delete
  21. Dear Sue - enjoy your bloggy break - will miss you...see you soon I hope. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I find it so rewarding to pick flowers from my own patch and keep them in the house. I loved your posies! Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks Jenny. I always love making a posy, glad you enjoyed xx

      Delete
  23. I came looking to see if all was well Sue as I had not seen you around, now I know why. Enjoy the recharge days, we all need them. We will be here when you return.
    Take good care of yourself, warmest of wishes Tracey xx
    P.S Sorry i'm late i've been in and out of blogland of late x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey for your kind words, as always xx

      Delete
  24. What gorgeous flowers! I too decided to take a bit of a break...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, hope you enjoy your break too xx

      Delete
  25. Ola Sue,
    Muito lindas.
    Aguardo retorno então...
    Uma boa entrada de mês de Abril.
    Abraços
    janicce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translation: "Hello Sue,
      Very beautiful.
      I await return then ...
      A good entry for the month of April.
      Hugs"

      Thank you very kindly Janicce, I shall catch up with you soon xx

      Delete
  26. Hello Sue, I hope you are enjoying your break. I had a little break myself which is why I am late here. I like your "posies", no tortured flowers in an arrangement just the beauty of the flowers. I like your little strip of pink flowers on black at the end, it would make a great washi tape.
    See you soon again.
    Love, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila, I'm glad you liked my little posies, and thank you for your lovely thoughts. I shall catch up with you real soon now xx

      Delete
  27. What lovely flowers. I hope you come back again, sweet lady. Spring is here in Oregon--daffodils, roses and honeysuckle are showing their lovely faces. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beth - I know you would have enjoyed your beautiful flowers too - they always make us smile don't they xx

      Delete
  28. I love the abutilon in your last image. I had no idea you can cut them and put in a vase. I have to try that with mine.
    I hope the blog break has been a good one. Yes, sometimes we really need these kinds of break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carola. I took a recent snap of them on the tree in the rain as my blog header too. I love them as well.
      Good cheer to you xx

      Delete
  29. Those flowers surely are beautiful! I love flowers for their colors, but another reason I love them so much, is because they show the softer side of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Anonymous - I appreciate you leaving your lovely thoughts here :D)

      Delete
  30. So beautiful flowers. love it.
    Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Evi - and I appreciate your visit :D)

      Delete
  31. I just came back from a blog break and found these lovely bouquets...posted in March??? Hope all is well and we will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thank you and, yes, all is well - just an extended break!
      Glad you enjoyed my flowers, will catch up with you soon xx

      Delete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx