Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A wish for the new year

Hello!

Well, that year just flew by didn't it!

My wish is that each of us are able to pack as much happiness and kindness into this new year of 2019 as is possible.

Currently, some flowers just outside our back door are being so pretty - here they are:
A zinnia about to open



WA daisies 


Flowers in one of our windowboxes

 ~ thank you for visiting, 
see you soon at yours!  
Sue xx ~


45 comments:

  1. Love your flowers, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue beautiful flowers my friend and wishing you a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 always lovely to see beauties isn't it Sheryl, thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great to see the beautiful flowers in our winter time! You have the right wishes for the year, have a great one, and may all your wishes come true. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 all the very best to you too Valerie, thank you

      Delete
  4. Happy new year. The begonias in my window box are getting too big. I think I need to divide them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 thanks Joan... begonias in a window box sound lovely too. My cosmos and zinnias are sooooo crowded but happy still!

      Delete
  5. What a colorful, lovely start to 2019, Sue!
    Wishing you all the best for it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 lovely to see you Sirkkis and thank you!

      Delete
  6. Lovely flowers! Happy New Year to you, I wish you all the best in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 many thanks Eileen, looking forward to catching up with you

      Delete
  7. Beautiful flowers! They look so pretty and fresh. Wishing you all the best for the new year 2019.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 thanks Linda, I'm loving my windowbox flowers this year - so pretty as we walk outside

      Delete
  8. Thanks for these happy colourful flowers today, Sue. We used to grow zinnias when we lived in a hot country and I remember how fascinating it was to watch them grow with the little stars in the middle as you show here in the last photo.
    It is a lovely day here today, frosty and very cold with a beautiful clear pale blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 oh yes Sheila, those zinnias have made a firm place every year in the windowbox, I love how long-lasting their blooms are! Enjoy your day

      Delete
  9. The flowers are beautiful and I especially LOVE the photo of your windowbox flowers. I hope you have a really creative and productive new year and share lots more of your art!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 thanks very much Sandy. Sharing our art is what makes us happy isn't it - inspiration between us all

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. 💐😊 thanks kindly Anne. Yes, some days have been really hot - then there's rain but always warm

      Delete
  11. Beautiful flowers Sue and I special sentiments in your post. Happy New Year to you and your family. May be it the happiest one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 thanks Denise - a lovely wish too, thank you

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous flowers!
    Happy New Year to you and your family, Sue!

    Big Hugs 💮

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sue - just popped in to say Hello, how are you? Is it hot up your way? It's warmish down here in Melbourne, going to be very warm tomorrow lol
    Bye for now. Will see during the year I'm sure X X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 hi Cathy, beaut to see you. All's good thanks :D)
      Yes, it was a warm one today - still is and, yes, forecast is for 40+C so am thinking it's an 'inside' day tomorrow.
      Stay cool! Yes, see you throughout the year, have a good one

      Delete
  14. So much colour and beauty to see Sue and just a few steps away. What an inspirational way to start the New Year.. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2019 full of creativity.
    Warm wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 thanks Tracey, I'm really happy you enjoyed it. Yes, lets have heaps of creativity this year - looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Cheers!

      Delete
  15. Los mismos deseos para ti Sue. Gracias por todo. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translation: "The same wishes for you Sue. Thanks for everything. A hug."

      💐😊 Hello Teresa ... and thank you very much. Best wishes :D)

      Delete
  16. Thanks Sue, All the best to you as well. My only resolution is to try to blog more often. Thanks for visiting my blog too. I'm trying to start a cottage garden here, might get a blog post out of that! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 it's always lovely to visit your blog Sandy. oooh a cottage garden would be beautiful. The great thing about blogging is that there are no rules as to how much or how little we post ;D)

      Delete
  17. So nice to see your lovely flowers.
    Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. i always enjoy seeing your garden...it has a very fun, festive and natural feel to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love having flowers in December. Your garden is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 usually they have time to establish before the heat hits but not this December, they battled but I was pleased how they did. Thanks Betty :D)

      Delete
  20. Happy New Year, Sue!

    Your pretty flowers are the perfect way to start the year.

    Wishing you love, happiness and good health for 2019 and beyond. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 big happy wishes back to you dear Vicki xx

      Delete
  21. Oh, Sue! You're the Queen of all flowers : zinias , daisies, roses, pansies, daffodils etc...
    Keep bringing us in the New Year all the beauties that you grow in your garden , yard and house. It's delightful to read your posts of so much beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐😊 oh yes... ;D) thank you Duta, I like that title! it's put a smile on my face this morning.
      I'm so happy you enjoy my posts, and I love to share the happiness that flowers can give us.

      Delete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx