Thank you Riitta, it was a lovely surprise when I saw them on screen (the pink (yes, geranium) was a little cutting from our Daughter's garden, it's a beautiful climber and I have them everywhere now. Enjoy your weekend :D)💐💐
Hello dear Sue! Wonderful pictures and great captures of the water droplets! They really are like title jewels! Nature’s miracle indeed! Thank you for sharing! Wishing you a lovely day and a happy weekend! Hugs! Dimi...
oh yes Joan, we were lucky to have a good rainfall... so lovely for the garden. Hubby's grapevines and orchard are powering on! Hope the Farmers got it too. Cheers! 💐💐
Hello, Sue. There is no better craftsman than nature. Who could do a work as beautiful as the drops of dew on the flowers of the geranium? Beautiful photos. Good weekend
Thanks Jan, yes the geranium is my favourite too... easier to photograph as well! Thanks re the header as well - am loving hubby's orchard blossoms at the moment :D) 💐💐
They really are like jewels, thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteThey shone out at me Valerie... thanks for your visit, warm thoughts :D) 💐💐
DeleteGorgeous, especially the pink geranium (?) 💕 Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThank you Riitta, it was a lovely surprise when I saw them on screen (the pink (yes, geranium) was a little cutting from our Daughter's garden, it's a beautiful climber and I have them everywhere now. Enjoy your weekend :D)💐💐
DeleteGreat capture of the water droplets!
ReplyDeleteAppreciate your comment Duta thank you... I love my camera ;D)💐💐
DeleteHello dear Sue!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures and great captures of the water droplets!
They really are like title jewels! Nature’s miracle indeed!
Thank you for sharing! Wishing you a lovely day and a happy weekend! Hugs!
Dimi...
Very happy to share Dimi, I love the surprises our gardens hold for us... every day is different. Cheers and lovely wishes to you too :D) 💐💐
DeleteHello Sue, lovely flowers. Beautiful captures of the droplets, they do look like jewels. Have a great day !
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen... really appreciate your thoughts. It's fun to share on our blogs isn't it :D) 💐💐
DeleteIt is great to have rain to make those droplets.
ReplyDeleteoh yes Joan, we were lucky to have a good rainfall... so lovely for the garden. Hubby's grapevines and orchard are powering on! Hope the Farmers got it too.
DeleteCheers! 💐💐
Amazing images! Happy weekend Sue!
ReplyDeleteaw, thank you Susi - always great to see you... enjoy yours as well :D) 💐💐
DeleteLovely weekend Sue!
ReplyDeleteYou too Anne... love that you dropped by :D) 💐💐
DeleteHello, Sue.
ReplyDeleteThere is no better craftsman than nature. Who could do a work as beautiful as the drops of dew on the flowers of the geranium?
Beautiful photos.
Good weekend
Manuel
That's right Manuel. I know you love the drops on flowers as well.
DeleteThank you kindly for your thoughts and a great weekend for you :D)💐💐
Jewels indeed!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Christine :D) 💐💐
DeleteAppreciated, thanks Betty :D) 💐💐
ReplyDeleteFeliz domingo para ti. Besos.
ReplyDeleteTranslation: "Happy Sunday for you. Kisses"
DeleteThanks so much Teresa - enjoy your Sunday as well :D) 💐 💐
So lovely, both great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI think the pink one is my favourite.
All the best Jan
PS I love your header photograph, beautiful blooms.
Thanks Jan, yes the geranium is my favourite too... easier to photograph as well!
DeleteThanks re the header as well - am loving hubby's orchard blossoms at the moment :D) 💐💐
Gorgeous, like shimmering fairy dust, so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes Debbie, I love that description! :D)💐💐
DeleteOh, wow, they really do look like jewels. Great capture!
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicki... it's nice to have a bit of bling in the garden 😉
DeleteOh you are so right and the next time it rains I will go out into the garden and admire the droplets. Superb photos, Sue.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheila, yes, it really is worth it. I love seeing the dew too when it's still around early mornings. Beaut of you to drop in, cheers now! 😊
DeleteAh friend they are enchanting. Are not the smallest things we note the best!! Hugs
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Debbie, it's always the smallest things that mean a lot! Cheers :D)
DeleteWow, what fabulous images! The drops make the flower stand out so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Betty... it amazed me when I saw how the drops really pizzazzed the flowers :D)
DeleteWe shall miss the flowers here!
ReplyDeleteYes, I can understand that ... rug up!!
Delete