Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A little bloghousekeeping...

Because of recent changes made by Blogger, I've now turned Comment Moderation on permanently.
The reason is that now, when comments are left on my older posts, they're no longer being sent to my email address and there's a good chance I may miss seeing them. 

Oh dear, just realised that won't make a jot of difference so, back to the usual setup. 

Cheers and have a great rest of your week!








20 comments:

  1. Crazy isn't it Sue!
    Blogging used to be so easy...now I am not sure about anything! At my age I get confused enough already :)

    Big Hugs ❤💕❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, it's getting easier to confuse me too Jan! :D) xx

      Delete
  2. Yes, there are a lot of new rules to watch out for. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie, ah well, I figure that things will sort themselves out ... there's been changes before eh!! Cheers now :D) xx

      Delete
  3. Hello, I was told to make a comment on your own post and check off the post to receive emails. I hope this works. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, appreciate you dropping by as well. :D) xx

      Delete
  4. I did notice that and not sure what I will do. There is no problem for me lately I am not sure anyone knows where I am lol. Take care Sue. Miss you. HUGS B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a lot we can do Buttons. So glad you dropped in - I realised that yours, along with others, blogspots had dropped off my Reading list of blogs I follow. When I re-added yours, it said I was already following it!!!
      Oh boy, what's an old biddy to do eh ;D) xx see you over at yours soon!

      Delete
  5. Feliz día Sue. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, blogger has been doing some 'tweaking' some good and some not!!!
    Hopefully things will sort themselves out soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I really hope so too. Cheers, Sue xx

      Delete
  7. I know what you mean about the comments. I used the emails to make sure that I reciprocated the comments, but now I'm not sure what to do! Hopefully, they will change things back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to go back and comment on old posts in peoples' blogs and they used to see them but even having "moderated comments after 7 days" doesn't seem to work anymore.
      Oh well, there's worse things going on in the world I know, but why fiddle with something that's been working so well!
      Cheers xx

      Delete
  8. Yes, isn't it annoying not to get emails.
    Blogger says it is looking into fixing this. We'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you go to design and then click on reactions or comments you can see all the latest reactions on your blog, even if they are made on one of your older posts. It's a bit of a hassle, emails would be much easier, but for now it might me a solution? Have a great week! (and enjoy your mandarins :-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks Denthe, I really appreciate your thoughts here. You have a lovely week too :D) xx

      Delete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx