Hello there, thanks for all the supportive comments on my previous post.
The new wireless keyboard/mouse combo has arrived and, already, has made such a difference.
Here's a photo of my new typing area setup which Rebel Bear offered to model...
... a bit of a search to find something to keep the laptop at the correct height which a card box does just fine!
So, all's well here and I hope things are great at your place too. Cheerio for now!
Great idea, it might be a good solution for me, too! Happy weekend, hugs Valerie
ReplyDeleteI hope you give it a try Valerie, a little adjustment makes a huge difference I'm finding! Cheers and thanks for visiting - now... rest!!!
DeleteHa Ha Hah! Love that rebel bear of yours! Definitely much much better than most models out there:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Annie - Rebel will love reading that!
DeleteWow, rebel bear is cool!
ReplyDeleteCheers Annie :D)
DeleteCongratulations! Enjoy your new wireless combo!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Duta!
DeleteI love the bear, it made me smile! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's a bit sassy but she'll love your comment Linda, thanks ;D)
Deletegood for you Sue! I sit with mine on the couch mostly!
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine, whatever makes each of us comfortable eh :D)
DeleteThat sounds a very good idea.
ReplyDeleteLove Rebel Bear!
All the best Jan
Many thanks Jan... cheers!
DeleteLove your new typing area. So, will you be typing on the wireless keyboard/mouse and it will go to your laptop? I have a wireless mouse, and just love using it, but I use a PC desk computer. I miss my laptop that crashed a couple of years ago, but, just don't want to invest in another one yet. Rebel Bear sure is cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope your new arrangement helps you tremendously. See you soon, take care! xxoo
Hi Suzanne, thanks so much. Yes a tiny usb came with the combo which I keep inserted into the laptop and that keeps the keyboard/mouse connected via wireless.
DeleteI find that using a mouse is so much better than the touchpad too, so it's a win/win/win as far as I'm concerned!
Have a great weekend and thanks for popping over xx
Glad to see your new setup for your laptop. I'm sure you and Rebel Bear are very pleased. Our family sorted me out with my PC work area giving me a desk with a sliding shelf underneath for a keyboard with large keys - fortunately I'm a touch typist - and then connecting the laptop on the higher desk top to a large flat screen and the mouse to wifi. I need this setup because of poor eyesight so it means that I don't move the laptop around and have to sit at the desk at all times, but it works for me. Wishing you a good weekend whatever you're doing.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly sounds like you're well set up too Linda... great for all this technology that's around nowadays eh! Thanks for your visit and I'm really glad things are working out for you as well. My set up is very comfortable and just right! Cheers now :D)
DeleteIt's amazing what a little height can do!
ReplyDeleteso true Betty! It makes all the difference :D)
DeleteNice set up and now u can enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Sandy :D)
DeleteGreat to see the new keyboard and mouse set up, Sue. Rebel Bear certainly looks very comfortable. :-)
ReplyDeleteheh heh Rebel couldn't stand not being in the photo, so I let her have her way... nothing like a bear who nags ;D) xx
Delete