We have had over a week of windy, cooold weather too! Leaves and dirt everywhere. We have had a good start to our season, rain wise, so the farmers will be happy. Me, I like the cold weather better than hot so I'm quite happy too! :)
It really stays for a while doesn't it. The rain is always welcome indeed. I don't mind the warmer weather, just not heatwaves!! Thanks for your visit Joolz... keep cooking, I love your hearty recipes :D)
Thanks Dimi, glad you enjoyed my little bit of fun!! Seems that wind was a'blowing everywhere lately. We've been luckier than some people though, it can certainly create havoc. Cheerio and thanks for your visit :D)
Hi Diane, hope that wind has gone from your way by now... it's a bit too frequent up there isn't it. Thanks for your kind words, always appreciated :D)
We have had over a week of windy, cooold weather too! Leaves and dirt everywhere. We have had a good start to our season, rain wise, so the farmers will be happy. Me, I like the cold weather better than hot so I'm quite happy too! :)
ReplyDeleteIt really stays for a while doesn't it. The rain is always welcome indeed. I don't mind the warmer weather, just not heatwaves!! Thanks for your visit Joolz... keep cooking, I love your hearty recipes :D)
Deletetoo cute! thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteLol, glad you liked it T, appreciate your comment :D)
DeleteHahahahaha... love it! Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDelete:D) you're welcome xx
DeleteCute! We had some wind here too..Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen, it's been a blowy month. Loved your visit and happy days to you too :D)
DeleteHello Susan!!Great drawing indeed!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented!!!It was windy here too!!
Have a happy day!
Dimi...
Thanks Dimi, glad you enjoyed my little bit of fun!! Seems that wind was a'blowing everywhere lately. We've been luckier than some people though, it can certainly create havoc. Cheerio and thanks for your visit :D)
Deletewell this is just adorable - I LOVE it .... and by the way your banner is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAw, many thanks Sandy - good to have a laugh isn't it. Thanks re my banner, and I appreciate your feedback :D)
DeleteI hate windy weather. I see that it is arriving here. Love your header. You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteHi Diane, hope that wind has gone from your way by now... it's a bit too frequent up there isn't it. Thanks for your kind words, always appreciated :D)
DeleteThat's so cute, love the artwork Susan. Hope the wind has settled down now.
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise, yes the wind has gone now... lovely day today :D)
Deleteis that me in the purple dress....blowin' in the wind!!! hehehehe
ReplyDeletesuch a fun drawing!!!!
Oh my gosh, it could well have been Debbie!! Thanks so much :D)
ReplyDelete