a huge bloggie-break....
a ginormous bloggie-break!!
So many bits and pieces to see to before we take off on our overseas adventure in a few weeks' time.
We're currently getting ready for a little 'farewell tour' to visit our children, grandchildren and other members of the family before we fly off.
Thought I'd leave behind a couple of favourite photos I took last week in the garden...
Very pretty Pineapple Feijoas. Oh, I can hear those Bower Birds smacking their little beaks in anticipation - they just love the Feijoa fruit.
Thank you everyone, for your kind and happy wishes for our trip. It's been lovely to read them in your comments to my last few posts. We intend to enjoy every second of it!
So, I'll say cheerio for now, and may the next few months be full of peace and happiness for each and every one of you, and your loved ones.
Susan xx :D)


Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip. We'll miss you and be here when you get back!
Godspeed, sweet Susan! I can't wait to hear and see all upon your return.
ReplyDeleteOnly happy thoughts to you--
Cherri
Have fun and take lots of pictures! Though I'm sure you will :)
ReplyDeletetears....i am selfish and i will miss you!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the pic of mumma swan, it was good to see her again!!
have a blast!!!
ENJOY!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a fantastic fun filled trip full of beautiful memories.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy and savour every moment.
Fiona x
Have a great trip! I will miss you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Have a wonderful trip!
ReplyDeleteOh Susan beautiful photos as always.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time, travel safe and have lots of fun.
You will be missed and I look forward to your return and all your wonderful tales and photos. B
Have the BEST time EVER!
ReplyDeleteDeb
Have a wonderful time,Susan. Will look forward to your return and all your upcoming posts about your travels.
ReplyDeleteTake care. Maa
Have a great trip! look forward to seeing all the pics when you get back
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Susan! I will truly miss you, but I do have a few of your posts to catch up on. Have a glorious time...and be safe. I will drink a hot java for you and your fun husband MD.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time Susan! I look forward to all those new photos when you return :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Susan. I hope you have an amazing holiday and adventure... and so look forward to more wonderful photos when you are back. OH, .... what a job it will be to organize all that you take.... well, it will be if you are as crazy as I am...my friend and I took about 100 per day when we were visiting her in Portugal last year. Needless to say...they are not really organized.... just hanging out in my iphoto and I'm sure I just could't purge any one of them......
ReplyDeletehugs til later...
Vee
xxx
Have a WONDERFUL Trip Susan. :-)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeletehave a fantastic time away!! lots of FUN...and good times!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your parting flowers....beautiful!!!!
be safe...cheers!! :)
(i think you should have set up a little video cam so we could see how the swans are doing while you're away...) :)
Gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeleteHave a fantabulous trip! Safe travels...
xx
I have not heard of this plant but it sure is lovely ... have a wonderful trip.
ReplyDelete~ Thank you very much, each and every one, for those kind and cheery good wishes for our trip. They're much appreciated and I look forward to catching up when we return.
ReplyDeleteMy warm regards, Susan xx ~
Have wonderful time! Post lots of pics!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for our tiny feijoas to grow up. Really they don't even reach my knee yet although I love to eat them.
I missed this, Susan and so I'm too late to wish you Bon Voyage! I know you'll be having a WONDERFUL time, making the most of every adventure and every opportunity that comes your way of this exciting trip of yours. We look forward to seeing hundreds of pictures and reading all about it once you get back home.
ReplyDelete