Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How charming are these two!

We just had to turn back to take a photo
of these two ....  how cute - especially
that cheeky little Blue Heeler!


Seen on the Silt Jetties Road, Eagle Point in
East Gippsland, Victoria

14 comments:

  1. Ozzie humour :) My parents emigrated to Queensland 6 plus years' ago from the UK and my Mother now 'collects' Australian humour! She's always sharing some new, funny saying or signpost with us. I'm sure she'd have loved this one as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she's found some beauties too! Thanks for your visit Desiree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what FUN! I have many regrets of not turning around to take pics of the funny stuff we drive by. Love it that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sooooo cute! I easily undestand why you HAD to turn back to take a photo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone is a bit of an artist! In the eastern part of Kentucky the blue heelers are very popular. I knew one that rode atop a round bale (very large bale of hay) in the back of a truck. The farmers are very fond of them because they are so good with cattle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~ Dmarie, thanks, it was drizzling rain too - but I just had to get a photo!

    ~ DeeBee, LOL, ... just couldn't resist. If we pass that way again, I'll have to leave a little note of appreciation in their letterbox. ;-)

    ~ Ms Lottie, they certainly put a smile on peoples' faces!

    ~ Mary, they're such clever dogs, we watched one once and he was amazing how he kept the cattle in line with light little nips on their noses or at the back of their hooves.
    Yes, a talented person lives in Number 90 all right

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, I really like your photos on your photoblog. I have just begun taking pictures too and have been sharing them in www.red bubble.com . Have you thought of putting yours on there? Mine are under the name of Bluezbandit if you want to look there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a funny little "sticks of wood" dog a long time ago at a farmers' market... he even has the little boy dog package you-know-where! his leg is cocked too.... like you say...cheeky little buggers! My nephew name him Dude Dog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Buttons they are!

    ~ Bluezbandit, thankyou :) I shall check out your pictures and that website, appreciate your thoughts.

    LOL BumbleVee, Dude Dog sounds gorgeous... well equipped too :) people are so clever aren't they. Would love to see Dudie if ever he wanders in front of the camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so CUTE and imaginative! much nicer to have a mailbox that makes you smile...especially when there are bills in there! :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these great things people make. ..and about my cosmos paintings, I secretly like to call myself a Garden Artist, so you were right, so right. I thought so too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Laura, yes - what a good thought :) It'd definitely help you smile when collecting the mail.... windowface envelopes and all!!

    ~ Annie, people have great imagination - I love stumbling upon things like this.
    Your cosmos paintings really caught my eye. Beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx