AAH! He's looking ever so comfortable. Last time we saw him he was guarding the fridge ;) We like to CHILL on Sundays...read the papers, spend time in the garden, play with the dogs, go for a scenic drive. Enjoy your day!
oh, as always...what a cute froggie!! hmmmm, where will he turn up next!?
sunday...finish getting stuff done around the house...before the work week begins all over again! ugh! and TRY to just relax...go for a hike...a ride...
Hello Desiree, Laura, Mary, and Buttons, thank you for indulging Froggie and dropping by and sharing what you like to do on a Sunday! They all sound most enjoyable.
Even though we're retired, we still think of the weekend, and especially Sunday, as a time for relaxing. We often joke that we'll be glad when the weekend arrives so we can knock off work for a while!
Thanks for your comments and I hope your various Sundays were nice and peaceful. Cheers :D
Hi Susan, I'm still trying to regroup from the blogger disaster. My post hasn't returned yet, and I don't have it in draft. I simply wrote it and published it! Anyway, I had a chance to stroll thru your blog-this one is really cute and clever. I like the glasses! Hope your week is going well.
> Lovely to see you checking out Froggie ... he will be pleased Susan! Thank you, am having a lovely week. Ah, sorry to hear your post hasn't returned... hope Mr Blogger is going to keep his word. Such a shame when all your work is lost!!! Such a hair-tearing out feeling - I sympathise with you.
AAH! He's looking ever so comfortable. Last time we saw him he was guarding the fridge ;) We like to CHILL on Sundays...read the papers, spend time in the garden, play with the dogs, go for a scenic drive. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteoh, as always...what a cute froggie!! hmmmm, where will he turn up next!?
ReplyDeletesunday...finish getting stuff done around the house...before the work week begins all over again! ugh!
and TRY to just relax...go for a hike...a ride...
Happy Sunday to you Susan! :laura
Cooking! I like to get a couple of things cooked to start the week off right. With good food!
ReplyDeleteSusan I love lay around relaxing Sundays. Like the frog. B
ReplyDeleteHello Desiree, Laura, Mary, and Buttons, thank you for indulging Froggie and dropping by and sharing what you like to do on a Sunday! They all sound most enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteEven though we're retired, we still think of the weekend, and especially Sunday, as a time for relaxing. We often joke that we'll be glad when the weekend arrives so we can knock off work for a while!
Thanks for your comments and I hope your various Sundays were nice and peaceful. Cheers :D
mostly like to laze the day away...beginning with a long leisurely read of the paper!
ReplyDeleteAh yes Dmarie, sounds real good :)
ReplyDeleteMD came back with my favourite licorice strap and a curly-wurly as well as the papers this Sunday... yum
Hi Susan,
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to regroup from the blogger disaster. My post hasn't returned yet, and I don't have it in draft. I simply wrote it and published it! Anyway, I had a chance to stroll thru your blog-this one is really cute and clever. I like the glasses! Hope your week is going well.
> Lovely to see you checking out Froggie ... he will be pleased Susan!
ReplyDeleteThank you, am having a lovely week. Ah, sorry to hear your post hasn't returned... hope Mr Blogger is going to keep his word. Such a shame when all your work is lost!!! Such a hair-tearing out feeling - I sympathise with you.