Hi there Diane, Yes, the fall of snow white blossoms was such a pretty sight yesterday. I had to look twice actually. There was a gentle breeze blowing and the petals were falling just like snowflakes! Couldn't resist clicking the camera. Thanks for visiting my blog, it's such a great way to communicate isn't it. Frogs and bears are pretty cool too :D
Ha ha, fooled you did I? Well, yes, I was fooled when I first saw it too. Its the first year this tree has been so lush in its blossoms. Tloml gave it a severe pruning a while back, so I think that spurred it on.
Snow?????? now????
ReplyDeleteI've just read through your blog. I love frogs and bears too.
Hi there Diane,
ReplyDeleteYes, the fall of snow white blossoms was such a pretty sight yesterday. I had to look twice actually. There was a gentle breeze blowing and the petals were falling just like snowflakes! Couldn't resist clicking the camera.
Thanks for visiting my blog, it's such a great way to communicate isn't it. Frogs and bears are pretty cool too :D
At first glance, it certainly does look like snow. You had me fooled there for a moment!
ReplyDeleteHello Kathy, nice to have you visit again :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha, fooled you did I? Well, yes, I was fooled when I first saw it too. Its the first year this tree has been so lush in its blossoms. Tloml gave it a severe pruning a while back, so I think that spurred it on.
Cheerio, am off to check out your blog now :D