Thursday, February 27, 2020

A Blog Break

Hello !
I am taking a break from my blog and instagram.

A pic of Mum and I taken a long, long time ago.

Here's, not so much a title, but words from my heart.... "To say I have a strong Mum is an understatement... give her some odds, she'll defy them and she's trying her hardest again!"
Proud she is my Mum.

Thanks dear blogfriends, see you when I do xx

16 comments:

  1. I wish your mom, you kind and thoughtful Sue and your family healing thoughts and prayers.
    I will have you in my prayers ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a good blog break and I look forward to reading you again!
    A happy time, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having recently discovered your blog, I will miss your posts. However, I understand. Best wishes to you all, come back when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you and your Mom. I hope all is well. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending hugs and Love. Been there.Take care of yourself too. xo B

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best to you and your Mum, come back to us when you can! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un abrazo fuerte. La fotografía es preciosa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom was the same. She had a hard life but never let it get to her. She passed a few years ago and I miss her every day. Hope to see you back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Priceless picture!
    Enjoy your break, Sue! We'll be patiently waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue, I am so glad I came by today. I just adore the photo of your mother and you! Two sweet and lovely ladies! And, your header painting is fabulous. I haven't been by in a while, I stay so busy with my grandson and his school, and just get too tired to log on sometimes.

    My mom is 93, and still trying to get around, she has to use a cane or walker. I hope to see her withing the next few months when school is out.

    Have a nice break, Sue. Sending hugs ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a sweet and precious photo! Have a nice break. I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sue, Hope all is well soon for both you and your Mum.
    Mums are precious.
    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  13. I look forward to seeing you back upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for letting us know, all the best to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a wonderful photograph.
    My thoughts, prayers and good wishes for you and your Mum.
    Come back to blogging when you can.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good to know your mum is strong and will overcome whatever she is facing and as a daughter - all the best to both of you and will miss your posts and beautiful flowers. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx