Hello Sue, I wish you a very happy Christmas. A very healthy and happy New Year too. Thank you for your visits to my blog this past year. Enjoy your day and have a happy weekend!
Hello dear Sue! Happy Christmas to you and your family,and a happy New year with health,joy and happiness! Have a lovely day and a happy weekend! Hugs! Dimi...
Wishing you all the best this Christmas Sue and a very Happy New Year if I do not get chance to wish it before the year passes. I look forward to seeing so much more of your sweet art and words in the year ahead. Creative wishes Tracey xx
Thank you dear Sue for all the lovely comments and possibly to see your fabulous art and lovely garden photos. I wish you a happy Christmas, and look forward hearing you next year again 💕🍝🌲
Your header painting is adorable. I enjoyed all the little details. So uplifting. I thank you for your blog friendship and I wish you a very happy Christmas and a peaceful new year.
Such a beautiful card, Sue. You have the magic touch.
I hope that magic stays with through the festive season and beyond.Thank you for your friendship and kindness. Wishing you and yours much happiness and health in 2019. XOXO
Hello Sue. Just in time to wish you a Happy Christmas. I've very much enjoyed our chats, your visits to Orange E. and, of course, visiting here. You've made a beautiful card. I love the feathery stems and the red berries. We saw some Redwings eating the berries on the trees today, a fairly unusual sight.
Hello Sue, what a beautiful painting on your blog! Thank you very much for your presence in this there in the house. Have a beautiful one! a good year's ticket together to yours. Hugs. janicce.
A super card Sue. Thank you also for your friendship and visits throughout this year, and wishing you the same lovely sentiments.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks Denise, always appreciated xx
DeleteHappy Christmas to you and yours! Love the header, too. Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks very much Valerie. Appreciated xx
DeleteHello Sue, I wish you a very happy Christmas. A very healthy and happy New Year too. Thank you for your visits to my blog this past year. Enjoy your day and have a happy weekend!
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks so much Eileen, I've loved it too. Have fun xx
DeleteSo beautiful! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 That's lovely, thanks Anne xx
DeleteHello dear Sue!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and your family,and a happy New year with health,joy and happiness!
Have a lovely day and a happy weekend! Hugs!
Dimi...
🌟🎁🎄 Beautiful wishes, thank you Dimi. Enjoy xx
DeleteLove.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks Regine xx
DeleteMerry Christmas Sue! I love your wonderful art style!
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks Christine, that's so sweet xx
DeleteHealth and happiness and a blessed Christmas time Sue!
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Hello Riitta and much appreciated xx
DeleteDarling header a precious card Sue!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a safe and happy holiday season.
Visit with you again in 2019 🎅🎄🎁🎉🎊
Hugs ❤
🌟🎁🎄 So lovely, thanks Jan. Brilliant to read your news just now. See you in 2019... yes! :D) xx
DeleteHope your holiday season is great - I've enjoyed visiting you here this year. Your banner painting is great!
ReplyDeleteand so is your card.
🌟🎁🎄 So lovely of you Sandy, thank you xx
DeleteWishing you all the best this Christmas Sue and a very Happy New Year if I do not get chance to wish it before the year passes.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing so much more of your sweet art and words in the year ahead.
Creative wishes Tracey xx
🌟🎁🎄 Thank you Tracey and all the very best, cheers :D) xx
DeleteThank you dear Sue for all the lovely comments and possibly to see your fabulous art and lovely garden photos.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a happy Christmas, and look forward hearing you next year again 💕🍝🌲
🌟🎁🎄 Such lovely thoughts, thank you Sirkkis - always a treat :D) xx
DeleteOh Sue, what a lovely header card.
ReplyDeleteThank you too for your blogging friendship and visits throughout this year.
Wishing you and yours a Happy Christmas and a healthy and happy 2019.
See you in the New Year :)
All the best Jan
🌟🎁🎄 It's been fun and so informative Jan! Thank you and cheers :D) xx
DeleteHi Sue wishing you and your family a merry Xmas and a happy and safe new year.xx
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks Sheryl, it was great to meet a fellow Aussie too - all the best xx
DeleteMerry Christmas. Lovely card.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks very much Joan xx
DeleteYour header painting is adorable. I enjoyed all the little details. So uplifting. I thank you for your blog friendship and I wish you a very happy Christmas and a peaceful new year.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 so glad you enjoyed it Linda - it was fun to do too! Thanks and to you xx
DeleteHappy Christmas Sue. xx
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Thanks Lin - enjoy xx
DeleteHello Sue!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Manuel
🌟🎁🎄 thanks so much Manuel - see you next year xx
DeleteI wish you the same, Sue. That image is so beautiful, I love it.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 thanks very much Carola xx
DeleteThe same to you, my bloggy friend! See you in the new year.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 Hi Betty and thanks very much, see you! xx
DeleteMuchas gracias Sue. Te deseo una muy linda y feliz Navidad. Abrazos.
ReplyDeleteTranslation: "Thank you, Sue. I wish you a very nice and happy Christmas. Hugs."
Delete🌟🎁🎄 Cheers Teresa, all happiness! xx
🌟🎁🎄 thanks Sandi :D)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas. Greetings.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 thanks Sandra - best wishes xx
DeleteWhat a sweet image! Merry Christmas to you as well.
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 many thanks Lisa... see you next year xx
DeleteBeautiful Greeting Sue Merry Christmas to you and yours. Looking forward to many more lovely visits in 2019. Hugs!
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 thanks Debbie, all the best and enjoy yourselves xx
DeleteSuch a beautiful card, Sue. You have the magic touch.
ReplyDeleteI hope that magic stays with through the festive season and beyond.Thank you for your friendship and kindness. Wishing you and yours much happiness and health in 2019. XOXO
🌟🎁🎄 thanks Vicki ... hugs xx
DeleteHave a lovely Christmas too!
ReplyDelete🌟🎁🎄 thanks Jenny - stay warm over there xx
DeleteHello Sue. Just in time to wish you a Happy Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI've very much enjoyed our chats, your visits to Orange E. and, of course, visiting here.
You've made a beautiful card. I love the feathery stems and the red berries.
We saw some Redwings eating the berries on the trees today, a fairly unusual sight.
🌟🎁🎄 Hello Sheila, thank you kindly. I love how you saw the Redwings and that you told me xx
DeleteHello Sue, what a beautiful painting on your blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your presence in this
there in the house.
Have a beautiful one! a good year's ticket together
to yours.
Hugs.
janicce.
🌟🎁🎄 hello Janicce, thank you so much! xx
Delete