Hello dear Sue! What a beautiful rose and such a lovely color! This is a gorgeous picture with the view of your garden! Thank you for sharing this beauty! Enjoy your week! Hugs! Dimi...
oh sue, how perfectly beautiful!! i have tiny windowsills that can't really hold anything and i have always disliked that about this house - but i love everything else about it!!
the rose is so elegant, one is all you need. what a pretty color!!!
Aren't roses the best for personal cheer? I love having my own roses, even if only one, in the house. Have a great weekend, Sue. ♥ And, a hug...I can always use one!
They really are Suzanne! I'm thinking I'd like to grow one in a pot this year. It was lovely to read how you've been keeping busy - sending you that hug :D) π
Hi Susi, glad you had the joy of them before the weather changed. It must be hard seeing your garden disappear when the snow comes - I guess indoor plants would be very popular where you live? Cheers now π
Thanks kindly Sheila! Glad you enjoyed it. I was interested in the word 'dreich' and found it means dreary and bleak... the same way we Aussies would explain a 'grey day' :D) Absolutely! perfect weather for staying in and making art. As I type, it's blowing madly outside (must go and tie the chimes, they're ringing like crazy!), so it's perfect weather here too for making art. Cheers! :D) π
Wow what a gorgeous color rose Sue.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Its perfume is gorgeous too Diane π
DeleteIt's like a perfect painting! Stunning picture!
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Duta π
DeleteSo lovely Sue. That rose is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHugs ❤
It was an over-the - fence gift Jan and its perfume is intoxicating π
Deleteso pretty, so paintable!
ReplyDeleteYes & yes Christine π π
DeleteOld days charm in this beautiful creation. Lovely rose color and amazing vase, Sue.
ReplyDeleteHappy day to you xx
Lovely! Thankyou Sirkkisπ
DeleteThis is beautiful! Still too dark here to see what's outside the window! Enjoy your week, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteThanks Valerie, now it's early morning here and the birds are all twittering. It's going to be a hot day. Have a good week tooπ
DeleteSo lovely & nostalgic, a grandmother feeling <3 Have a great new week.
ReplyDeleteThanks Riitta - I enjoy nostalgic π may your week be lovely π
DeleteHello dear Sue!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful rose and such a lovely color!
This is a gorgeous picture with the view of your garden!
Thank you for sharing this beauty! Enjoy your week! Hugs!
Dimi...
Hi Dimi, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your visit π
DeletePreciosa. Feliz semana.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Teresa π
DeleteIsn't it wonderful having fresh flowers in a vase. And the window sill is a perfect spot for them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joan, I really enjoy fresh flowers in the house too π
DeleteHello Sue, what a pretty rose. It is sitting in a nice spot too. Happy Monday, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!
ReplyDeleteIt's the old fashioned variety Eileen, so its perfume is so lovely. Enjoy your week too π
DeleteWhat a view! So beautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks kindly Erica π
DeleteVery beautiful rose! Have a nice day Sue;-)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you enjoyed the rose too Anne π
DeleteThat is a very Happy Monday windowsill :)
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous colour Rose, which I'm sure smells wonderful too.
Have a lovely week.
All the best Jan
Thanks Jan, yes it does smell wonderful :D) π
DeleteGosh that's beautiful! Thank you Sue, that pretty rose put a smile on my face :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad it did that! Thanks for letting me know Denise π
DeleteOh, such a lovely little scene! xx Karen
ReplyDeleteHow nice of you to say Karen, thank you π
Deleteoh sue, how perfectly beautiful!! i have tiny windowsills that can't really hold anything and i have always disliked that about this house - but i love everything else about it!!
ReplyDeletethe rose is so elegant, one is all you need. what a pretty color!!!
I really enjoy my windowsills Debbie and use them quite a bit so I can empathise with you. Glad you enjoyed it π
DeleteDear Sue this is truly a gorgeous peachy rose. I am assuming you grew it in your garden. Hope you are having a lovely week friend. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie, thankyou. No, it was an over-the-fence gift. I was asking about taking cuttings to try and grow some in a pot. Cheers π
DeleteWhat a beautiful rose! Won't be seeing many of those around here for another 6 months.....!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny, rug up :D) I really enjoyed your Mauritius jaunt... perhaps some more tropics for the next 6 months ? ;D) π
DeleteAren't roses the best for personal cheer? I love having my own roses, even if only one, in the house. Have a great weekend, Sue. ♥ And, a hug...I can always use one!
ReplyDeleteThey really are Suzanne! I'm thinking I'd like to grow one in a pot this year.
DeleteIt was lovely to read how you've been keeping busy - sending you that hug :D) π
A wonderful rose Sue!
ReplyDeleteMy last rose blossom in the garden died recently in the first frosts and snow!
Big hugs, Susi
Hi Susi, glad you had the joy of them before the weather changed. It must be hard seeing your garden disappear when the snow comes - I guess indoor plants would be very popular where you live? Cheers now π
DeleteIt's a lovely windowsill, Sue, a perfect rose, some lace and a cat. Also bright sunshine! It was very dreich here today, good weather for making art.
ReplyDeleteThanks kindly Sheila! Glad you enjoyed it. I was interested in the word 'dreich' and found it means dreary and bleak... the same way we Aussies would explain a 'grey day' :D) Absolutely! perfect weather for staying in and making art. As I type, it's blowing madly outside (must go and tie the chimes, they're ringing like crazy!), so it's perfect weather here too for making art. Cheers! :D) π
DeleteBeauty in a vase. The cat and the geese think so, too. :-) Love the diffused glimpse through the flyscreen.
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicki :D) As you know, my windows aren't the cleanest but I was happy with this photo!
DeleteCleaner than our windows!! :D
Deletelove the color of that pretty rose. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Monica :D)
Delete