Hugs Debbie xx Yes, the poppers (or Christmas Crackers as we call them over here) were on the table at my folks' care home Christmas Party ... family were invited to join in and it was a lovely time... so, out came my camera ;D) 🎁
Hello dear Sue! Beautiful artwork! We will have Christmas crackers too for Christmas! Wishing you Merry Christmas and a happy new year with health and happiness! Have a great time!Hugs! Dimi... 🎅🏻🎄
Thank you for this lovely and cheerful post! Seeing you and visiting your blog once again has been so very uplifting for my heart and my soul Sue. I love your art and I adore the cheerful tree that your hubby made! Have a beautiful holiday and a healthy and happy 2018 🎄☃🎉
Hello Sue, I know when I come here I will have a happy experience (and I see I am not the only one who thinks that). I hope that dear little bird bring you a sock full of more happiness and contentment. Have a great rest of December and Christmas, and see you again soon. love Sheila
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year Sue. Thanks for all your lovely posts during 2017 and your comments on my blog. See you next year. xx
Dear Sue I am so glad I discovered your blog this past year. Such a delight to visit you. Love your painting. Please have the Merriest Christmas and Happy New Year. Hugs!
We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ And a Happy New Year!!!
Dearest Sue; I DO hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas and having rewarding year-end days♪ Beautiful work of "Socks hanging on the line"♡♡♡ Thank you SO much for your thoughtfulness for this year and Hoping you will have a BRIGHT year 2018♫♫♫ Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*
Hello Dear Miyako - yes, thank you we did have a gorgeous Christmas :D) All good wishes to you and yours and I look forward to visiting your blog in this lovely new year. Cheers xx
just stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year .. all the best in 2018... may it be a good year for us all.
Haven't been doing much blogging since our water damage back in April...hopefully this year will go better and I will have some time to get around Bloggyville.
Hi to you Dear Vee! So lovely to see you again - and thanks for your good wishes. Yes, indeed, I too hope it will be a good year for us all. So many happy thoughts in that regard, it's just got to be :D) xx
Thank you kindly Baili for your wonderful wishes. Also for your kind thoughts, always appreciated :D) I hope your new year goes along really happily xx
Liebe Sue, es ist schon eine Weile her, dass wir voneinander gehört haben... Und ich dachte, jetzt muss ich mich unbedingt wieder einmal melden... Ich habe noch ein wenig aus Deinem Blog herumgestöbert und dabei den Regen und die pitschnasse Amsel entdeckt...Das ist genau dass Wetter, das wir seit Wochen haben...Es ist fürchterlich, überall nur noch Matsch...Der Boden kann überhaupt kein Wasser mehr aufnehmen, und so bilden sich z. B. auf den Wiesen kleine flache Seen...Und ich fürchte, es werden einige Pflanzen und Zwiebeln im Boden verfaulen, wenn es bald aufhört zu regnen... Ich wünsche Dir für das neue Jahr eine Zeit voller kleiner Wunder und alles Liebe Heidi
Translation: "Dear Sue, It's been a while since we've heard from each other ... And I thought, now I have to necessarily again Report ... I still have a little poking around in your blog and discovered the rain and the likes wet Blackbird ... This is exactly the weather we have for weeks ... It is terrible everywhere, only mud ... The floor can ever no longer absorb water, and then form z. As in the meadows small shallow lakes ... And I'm afraid it will rot some plants and bulbs in the ground when it stops raining soon ... I wish you for the new year is a time full of wonder and love everything Heidi"
Hello Heidi, it was lovely to read your message. Thank you for your good wishes and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead too. I hope your wet weather calms down and that not too much damage is done to your plants. Cheers and I'll catch up with you soon xx
Sue, what a beautiful, happy and delicious post!!! I am so happy for you that your water lily bloomed. It is so nice to be in touch with you once again and btw...it is never to late for Christmas 🎄
Thank you dear Sue for great time with your lovely art and photos 💕
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your wonderful Christmas holidays 🎄🎆
Thanks for your beautiful greeting. All the best to you and yours, enjoy your celebrations. Hugs, Valerie
DeleteThank you kindly Sirkkis :D) xx 🎁
DeleteCheers Valerie - happy times! xx 🎁
DeleteLove the socks hanging on the line. Merry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Faye xx 🎁
DeleteBest of the holidays to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Much appreciated Diane, thank you xx 🎁
DeleteHaha, Sue, that wish made me smile :-) Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas! "See" you in the new year :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's beaut :D)
DeleteCheers now xx 🎁
Beautiful art, Merry Christmas Sue!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Christine xx 🎁
DeleteBeautiful artwork and a sweet photo header. Thank you for your blog friendship. I wish you and your loved ones a happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAlways appreciated, thank you Linda xx 🎁
DeleteSuch beautiful art Sue!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you!
Kind thanks Susi xx 🎁
DeleteHello, love the art work and images. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Eileen xx 🎁
DeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteLovely!! Cheers Anne xx 🎁
Deleteditto susan - the sock card is adorable!! and don't you just love those holiday poppers - we have them every year!!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful holiday my friend!!
Hugs Debbie xx
DeleteYes, the poppers (or Christmas Crackers as we call them over here) were on the table at my folks' care home Christmas Party ... family were invited to join in and it was a lovely time... so, out came my camera ;D) 🎁
i love the christmas tree!! merry christmas sue, i always have fond thoughts when i think of you!!
DeleteBig Christmassy Hugs :D) xx
DeleteHappy Christmas Sue. May you have a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Lynda :D) xx 🎁
DeleteHello dear Sue!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful artwork!
We will have Christmas crackers too for Christmas!
Wishing you Merry Christmas and a happy new year with health and happiness!
Have a great time!Hugs!
Dimi... 🎅🏻🎄
Thanks very much Dimi - good cheer :D) xx 🎁
DeleteHello Sue!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your Happy Christmas wishes to me.
I wish you well, Happy Christmas to you, to your family and friends.
From Portugal, Manuel
Cheers Manuel, and thank you :D) xx 🎁
DeleteThank you for this lovely and cheerful post! Seeing you and visiting your blog once again has been so very uplifting for my heart and my soul Sue.
ReplyDeleteI love your art and I adore the cheerful tree that your hubby made!
Have a beautiful holiday and a healthy and happy 2018 🎄☃🎉
Big Hugs!!!
Really lovely to 'see' you again Jan, thanks for your wishes :D) xx 🎁
DeleteHello Sue,
ReplyDeleteI know when I come here I will have a happy experience (and I see I am not the only one who thinks that). I hope that dear little bird bring you a sock full of more happiness and contentment.
Have a great rest of December and Christmas, and see you again soon.
love
Sheila
The feeling is mutual Sheila - thanks so much... cheers! :D) xx 🎁
DeleteHappy Christmas Sue and thank you for sharing all your lovely work. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so kindly Lin :D) xx 🎁
DeleteSue, to you and your family, we are sending every good wishes for the holiday and all the best for the new year too:)
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely, thank you Annie :D) xx 🎁
DeleteI hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year Sue. Thanks for all your lovely posts during 2017 and your comments on my blog. See you next year. xx
ReplyDeleteAlways beaut to catch up, thanks Barbara :D) xx 🎁
DeleteThat is just beaut - thanks Sue. I will be in your part of the world mid Jan, can't wait! Hope to catch up with you again in the spring. :-) xx
DeleteHow lovely for you and your family... Enjoy your visit! xx 🛬
DeleteWhat a brilliant Christmas tree. It's certainly different. Have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very happy healthy 2018! Enjoy :D
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Neesie... never know what my darling will come walking in with from his shed - it was a beautiful surprise. :D) xx 🎁
Deletelovely painting and hope your holidays are great and you have a wonderful 2018.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Sandy :D) xx 🎁
DeleteDear Sue I am so glad I discovered your blog this past year. Such a delight to visit you. Love your painting. Please have the Merriest Christmas and Happy New Year. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteLikewise Debbie, thanks very kindly :D) xx 🎁
Deletehm, I think I would be happy for the socks :)
ReplyDeletelol, I'm not a good knitter, can't crochet but, painted sockies .... yessiree ;D) Cheers Monica :D) xx 🎁
DeleteLovely this is once a year, thanks Sue.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bob, lovely to see you :D) xx 🎁
DeleteI always enjoy my visits to your blog ...
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year too.
All the best Jan
That's so nice of you to say... Thanks Jan :D) xx 🎁
DeleteMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Kelleyn :D) 🎁
DeleteWe Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
ReplyDeleteAnd a Happy New Year!!!
Blessed Christmas time Sue!
Oh how really lovely Riitta, thank you kindly, and ... you have the most beautiful singing voice too :D) xx
DeleteHappy Holidays to you and yours. And happy blogging in 2018!
ReplyDeleteThank you so kindly Sharon... I look forward to catching up with you soon xx
DeleteFeliz Navidad y felices fiestas. Besitos.
ReplyDeleteTranslation: "Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Little kisses."
DeleteHello Teresa, thank you for your sweet good wishes, and cheers to you xx
You and hubby are so creative. Hope you had a nice Christmas Day and have a happy healthy New Year
ReplyDeleteReally lovely to read your comments Diane, always appreciated. The very best to you and yours xx
DeleteDearest Sue; I DO hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas and having rewarding year-end days♪
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work of "Socks hanging on the line"♡♡♡ Thank you SO much for your thoughtfulness for this year and Hoping you will have a BRIGHT year 2018♫♫♫
Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*
Hello Dear Miyako - yes, thank you we did have a gorgeous Christmas :D)
DeleteAll good wishes to you and yours and I look forward to visiting your blog in this lovely new year. Cheers xx
Hello Sue, going to wish you a
ReplyDeleteGood New Year's Eve.
Hugs.
janicce
Many thanks Janicce! Very best wishes to you too - looking forward to visiting you real soon xx
DeleteHappy and healthy New Year 2018 to you 🌠💕
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Dear Sirkkis - all the very best to you too xx
DeleteHiya Susan
ReplyDeletejust stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year .. all the best in 2018... may it be a good year for us all.
Haven't been doing much blogging since our water damage back in April...hopefully this year will go better and I will have some time to get around Bloggyville.
hugs, Vee
Hi to you Dear Vee! So lovely to see you again - and thanks for your good wishes. Yes, indeed, I too hope it will be a good year for us all. So many happy thoughts in that regard, it's just got to be :D) xx
DeleteLooking forward to catching up with you soon!
Love hubby's Christmas tree (very creative) and your adorable festive card. Just too fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWishing you both a 2018 full of love, happiness and creativity. V&Axx
Thanks so much Vicki... I still haven't taken it down, I love the lights at night ;D)
DeleteAll those beautiful wishes are really appreciated - and to you too xoxoxoxoxo
Happy 2018 filled with health, laughter and joy!
ReplyDeleteHello Carola, thank you very much.
DeleteMy very best wishes to you and may you have so much more joy this year xx
wishing you and precious family a HAPPY <HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR DEAR SUE!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a delightful art work compels to take peek into your stocking so what they have for christmas :)
best wishes and HUGS!!!
Thank you kindly Baili for your wonderful wishes. Also for your kind thoughts, always appreciated :D)
DeleteI hope your new year goes along really happily xx
Liebe Sue,
ReplyDeletees ist schon eine Weile her, dass wir voneinander gehört haben...
Und ich dachte, jetzt muss ich mich unbedingt wieder einmal melden...
Ich habe noch ein wenig aus Deinem Blog herumgestöbert und dabei den Regen und die pitschnasse Amsel entdeckt...Das ist genau dass Wetter, das wir seit Wochen haben...Es ist fürchterlich, überall nur noch Matsch...Der Boden kann überhaupt kein Wasser mehr aufnehmen, und so bilden sich z. B. auf den Wiesen kleine flache Seen...Und ich fürchte, es werden einige Pflanzen und Zwiebeln im Boden verfaulen, wenn es bald aufhört zu regnen...
Ich wünsche Dir für das neue Jahr eine Zeit voller kleiner Wunder und alles Liebe
Heidi
Translation: "Dear Sue,
DeleteIt's been a while since we've heard from each other ...
And I thought, now I have to necessarily again Report ...
I still have a little poking around in your blog and discovered the rain and the likes wet Blackbird ... This is exactly the weather we have for weeks ... It is terrible everywhere, only mud ... The floor can ever no longer absorb water, and then form z. As in the meadows small shallow lakes ... And I'm afraid it will rot some plants and bulbs in the ground when it stops raining soon ...
I wish you for the new year is a time full of wonder and love everything
Heidi"
Hello Heidi, it was lovely to read your message.
Thank you for your good wishes and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead too.
I hope your wet weather calms down and that not too much damage is done to your plants.
Cheers and I'll catch up with you soon xx
Hello Sue
ReplyDeleteHoping to see you again soon
Take care
Cathy
(Commenting via Blogger)
Hi Cathy, thanks so much... yes, I'd better get on with it - January's already gone ;D) ,,, see you shortly xx
DeleteOlá Sue, passando para ver as novidades.
ReplyDeleteAbraços.
janicce.
Translation: "Hello Sue, going to see the news.
DeleteHugs"
Hi Janicce, see you shortly :D) xx
Wonderful! You're back on the blog!
ReplyDeleteThankyou so kindly Anne :D) xx
DeleteSue, what a beautiful, happy and delicious post!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you that your water lily bloomed.
It is so nice to be in touch with you once again and btw...it is never to late for Christmas 🎄
Big Hugs 💗
Hello Jan, it's lovely to see you again, thanks for your beaut visit and I look forward to us exchanging posts once more :D) Have a lovely week xx
Delete