Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Apples, Pudding, Flowers, Birds, Painting - sharing my week!

Hello there, I hope your week is going well.

All good here.  Lots of things to do this past week or so and, as I'm no good at multi-tasking anymore, I've had to go slow on my blogging... both posting and visiting,  but I'm getting there!

Hubby harvested his lovely apples last week:

and so I got stuck in and peeled lots, well, 16 to be precise: (Update!! Hubby just read this and said there's 17 apple cores ;D))
Diced and cooked ready for the freezer for future apple crumbles!

... but, after that little effort, someone started whingeing and holding her arm, looking for sympathy and making lots of whimpering sounds!
Upshot is that hubby jumped online and ordered a "Magic Peeling, Coring and Slicing Machine"  which arrived yesterday.  It's a beauty too! (That was not an advertisement ... just sharing my joy :D))


So, with all those perfect slices, we can use the Food Dehydrator to make apple snacks for later.... plus, no sore arm because it will be MD hubby who'll be turning the handle ;D) (lol, win-win as they say!)

Before getting off the subject of apples.  With the cooler weather we're experiencing in our part of the world, we're a bit partial to a steamed pudding ... here's a pic of one I made last year with my own twist of diced apples, brown sugar and cinnamon:
Thought I'd share the recipe... it's so easy and quick:



Autumn rains fell yesterday and so I had a little fun indoors photographing the one remaining Protea flower for the season.  I'd had it in a vase for a quite a while - they last for ages.

Here it is in front of the rain-drenched kitchen window:


... and on the table:

This one is a pic I took the previous season.  I always love them wet with dew or raindrops.


... and, it seems to me, that the Little Wattlebird is the perfect accessory to the Protea (notice those matching pink wattles!)


Linking to Riitta's Floral Bliss - where so many lovely bloggers share their most magnificent blooms which never cease to delight:



Physio appointment this week, and I'm sharing one of the cute little drawings Ethan does as a reminder for me to actually do the exercises!!  (Spoilt or what!)... I love that all the faces he draws have smiles, here's one of them:

While we were there, and having time to kill before the appointment, I took some pics of the lovely artwork on the walls:
By Jan Davidson in 1984
It's such a detailed ink drawing - I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Update:  I've added some closeups of Jan's drawing:


Also, this huge tapestry:
This magnificent woollen tapestry is truly mind-blowing and is in
tribute to all the people involved in the workings of the Hospital.

and finally,


I've asked no one's permission to put these pics in my blog, but have respectfully done so because I admire them very much.  They're on public display at the hospital, and I've credited each artist.

Then we had a lovely lunch  afterwards - both vegetarian meals as it happened, very delicious too.
tasty relish on the side - yummy



Some birds in trees just outside the house which we've had the pleasure to see during the past week:
The Spotted Dove sheltering in the Ti Tree from the rain

A Bower Bird enjoying a rest on the Lilly Pilly tree.

A Blue-Cheeked Rosella gorging on the Lilly Pilly fruits
"yum yum" 
Linking to Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday - where bird lovers all over the world take pride in sharing their bird discoveries every week:




I've finally finished my painting which I'd originally started some 3 years ago!
"In a Jar - Geraniums"
Watercolour and inkpen on 180gsm coarse grain paper


... and some progress pics:

at this stage I needed to hit it with the inkpen but
was so hesitant ...  kind of lost confidence for a little
while, but, here goes.........

I do that all the time, hesitate before going in with the pen!
But, once I got started it's fun!!  Gosh, it's only a painting when
all said and done ;D)

The progression!


My portable card table desk with a view.

Linking to Eva and Kristin's Paint Party Friday - a welcoming spot for everyone, whether you paint, create or not... have a look by clicking on this image:







91 comments:

  1. What a fun post Sue! Your apple pudding / cake looks so delicious, I can smell the apples and cinnamon here. Your macro shots of this beautiful protea are so beautiful, they make really a good pair with that bird! You have had time to paint as well. I'm sure that your day has more than 24 hours! I wish you some relaxation during the Easter! Thank you for linking, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Riitta, thank you very much! We have enough apples once more, I shall make the pudding again soon :D)
      I hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend too - cheerio now!

      Delete
  2. Dear Sue I am going to fly to Australia to sample that delicious looking apple dessert...can smell it baking for sure :)! I think your painting is just beautiful and the pen gives it just the right amount of detail. Very lovely indeed. You have the most beautiful birds. Sounds like your hubby is a wonderful man. Loved his smiling faces and gentle reminder to exercise!! Hope you both have a blessed Easter - Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D) .... I'll keep some warm for you Debbie ;D)
      Thanks for your lovely comments, yes my hubby is the best - he always has a solution to whatever the problem is!
      Cheers now and all the best.

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous post filled with wonderful art, flowers, birds, apples, and....star of the show....that cake! What would I give to have a slice of that right now! Have a good week, Big hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Valerie, I'm glad you enjoyed it... I hope your week is going along ok too, it's been a while since I checked in with you. See you soon :D)

      Delete
  4. Hi Sue!!! It is so nice to see you blogging again...missed you!
    Your Apple Steamed Pudding looks delicious!!! Thank you for the recipe!
    Love the "Magic Peeling, Coring and Slicing Machine" that hubby bought for you...the magic part is getting him to use it for you ;}
    What a beautiful flower the Protea is and I love the photo with the Wattle Bird and that flower, too!
    Loved Ethan's drawings to help you remember to do your exercises :)
    The art that you posted is wonderful. The ink drawing by Jan Davidson in 1984 is fantastic!!!
    Your painting is gorgeous Sue!!! Three years to finish and worth the wait!!!

    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jan, I'm really glad you enjoyed my post. I was thinking I should have put some close ups of Jans drawing so you've decided me, I was fascinated with it!
      Beaut to see you again, cheerio for now and have a great week. I must go and catch up with your doings now, by putting my things all in the one post that will give more time for visiting I'm thinking. Cheerio :D)

      Delete
  5. enjoyed reading your beautiful post today, lots happening in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, what a fun post! Your apple cake looks scrumptious! I absolutely love your paintings, and the other paintings and sketches you are sharing are lovely. Your photos are gorgeous! And I have missed your presence so I was thrilled to see your post! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Linda and I really appreciate that you've enjoyed the post. I'm going to do a once weekly like this I think will be how I go.
      Cheers now and very best wishes to you :D)

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad I came by today. You have the loveliest birds ever! They really enjoy your offerings of beautiful trees and blooms. The little Wattlebird is truly a gem! Superb job on your jar painting, and I like the way you stage the progression! I think the ink pen really did bring out the rich colors and intensify the leaves of the geranium!

    You and MD did have a pretty good harvest of apples. And, bravo for getting the coring machine! Pealing any fruit can be hard and tiring. Your apple pudding looks so delicious. I saved your recipe to make some. My apple tree is not leafing out yet, but the little nubs are still there on the branches. Hopefully it will start leafing out in May. We'll see. A very nice post. I know that sometimes, you just have to take short breaks. I'm working on a post now, but it takes me a while just to complete one, with other things to do now.

    Have a wonderful Easter, Sue! I just want a piece of white cake from the Easter Bunny, lol! Oh...I really enjoyed the artwork you presented from the hospital. The tapestry is so amazing! Sending hugs your way! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Suzanne, I hope you enjoy making the apple pudding - I like it in that it's a lot smaller than the usual ones, and so it only takes one hour of steaming rather than two!
      So happy you enjoyed this post, I agree it can take a little while with them... I was hurrying to meet self-imposed deadlines I think!
      Have a great Easter, lots of cake!! and I can imagine all the spoiling you'll be doing (with the Easter Bunny's blessing) of Scootie ;D) Cheers now xx

      Delete
    2. p.s. yes, that tapestry is something else! I didn't mention but it's huge.. takes up nearly the height of the wall.

      Delete
  8. How wonderful birds you have there. Beautiful colors. Gorgeous Flower and spectacular painting. Do you have autumn now? I had last autumn a lot about apples, which had to be preserved. They have been nice to use in baking. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anne and thank you. Yes, we love all the different birds that visit our garden.
      Yes, Autumn is here now - it was very warm at first which is unusual but now the mornings are dewy and the days are sunny but much cooler. a nice time of year. That's the last of our apples now too - we will put them all to good use, they seem to be so much sweeter for having been left on the tree longer than shop bought ones.
      Thanks for popping by :D)

      Delete
  9. Gosh, what a lot of lovlies! Love the Protea flower and Rosella bird - gorgeous and I do enjoy the progressive pics of your paintings. Happy Easter Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lin, always lovely to have you visit and read your thoughts. Cheers and have a lovely Easter time :D)

      Delete
  10. Wonderful post - you made hungry for fall apples tho it's spring here, love your flowers, and congrats on the new coring machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, we love them too. It will be fun processing the apples to be dried. I shall take photos ;D)
      Appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  11. Good to see you blogging again and what a lovely packed filed post that you have shared with us. Love your paintings adn that Rosella is so beautifully marked and has gorgeous coloured feathers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Margaret, really lovely to see you :D)
      Thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoyed this post ... yes, I love the Rosellas' markings, they're so bold aren't they. Appreciate your visit... cheers now!

      Delete
  12. So many lovely things to comment on in your post! Fresh apples, Yum! and apple steamed pud- yum yum!! the little wattlebird on the flower is delightful!
    Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kindly Mick, very nice of you to say. Pudding is always good, probably any time of the year, but as soon as it gets cold I start to think of cooking once more. Really happy you liked the little wattlebird, it just seemed to know which flower it'd look best on! Cheers now :D)

      Delete
  13. I love to see the freshly plucked apples because we do not have apple trees here. Good thing your hubby bought the apple peeler to save you from peeling them. Lol! This is my first time seeing a Protea flower. And the ink painting is very good. I am admiring the Blue Cheeked Rosella bird, it is so beautiful. You are a talented artist, love your drawings. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nancy, I felt sorry that you don't have apple trees where you live, however, then the thought occurred that you would have many other delicious fruits of the tropical variety!
      Yes, the peeler is great - and a lot of fun too.
      Glad you enjoyed my post, thanks so much for visiting :D)

      Delete
  14. Hello Sue, your do have beautiful birds there. I love the Wattlebird on the flower. The apple peeler looks awesome. I hope you do not mind I copied your recipe, the apple pudding looks delicious. I love your paintings, you are talented. Great post, love the photos. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Eileen, thanks so much - we love our birds (just as I know you do :D))
      Really appreciate you visiting and I'm thrilled you copied my recipe, I meant for that to happen if anyone was interested. Enjoy!!

      Delete
  15. Jolis peroquets ;-)
    Céline & Philippe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Celine and Philippe... cheers :D)

      Delete
  16. oooooh sue, whining is excellent, men respond well to that. the apples look wonderful - it looks like you are well prepared for the apple season. the last bird is so beautiful and brightly colored!! i'm glad you finished your painting, it really finished up beautifully!!

    thanks for sharing the recipe for the yummy pudding!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, so it seems Debbie ;D) Yep, we're all kitted up to tackle the apples this year all right!
      Thanks for dropping in and, whew, I too was glad I finished my painting - glad you like it. Cheers and Happy Easter xx

      Delete
  17. O seu blogue é muito interessante.
    Instrutivo,com excelentes ideias e excelentes fotos. As aves são maravilhosas.
    Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. translation: "Your blog is very interesting.
      Instructional, with great ideas and great photos. The birds are wonderful.
      Congratulations!"


      Thank you very much for your lovely comments, really happy you enjoyed it :D)

      Delete
  18. wow, so many great things in your images. Gorgeous birds and artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great close up shot of the Protea. Thank you for sharing and visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The wattlebird with its pink wattles that match the flower was just a stunning shot! Loved the Rosella as well. And what a lovely jar of geraniums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comments :D)

      Delete
  21. Wonderful collection of birds. Your paintings are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely post. - The birds were great, loved that Bright red bird. Just became a follower of your blog. Would love it if you would add a "Follow By Email" feature to your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ida, thanks very much... I'm glad you enjoyed the birds!
      Yes, I've added that feature now and appreciate you mentioning it. Cheers :D)

      Delete
  23. I'm still drooling over that cake! Just wanted to wish happy PPF and a happy Easter! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie, that's so kind of you to drop back in! Lovely to see you ... always :D) xx

      Delete
  24. A lovely long post. Your watercolor painting is beautiful and I totally understand what you mean with being hesitant before using the ink pen. I'm always so afraid to ruin my paintings with the ink (pen and nib)but always ending up loving them the most, so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laila, and welcome to PPF... always beaut to meet another member. Thank you most kindly for your thoughts about my painting. Yes, you're exactly right lol, the words "run my painting" always looms, but it seems to then be worth it if we take that little leap doesn't it. cheers now :D)

      Delete
  25. Absolutely fantastic post, Sue, thank you! It's full of delicasy and beauty. It's like you live in Paradise :) Love especially your photo of rain drenched window with the flower and your beautiful painting. Thank you for your visit!
    Happy Easter and PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks and cheers Sirkkis, how lovely of you to say.
      Oh, and yes, we do live in a special area - the best thing is the peace and quiet which we both treasure... we're very fortunate indeed :D)

      Delete
  26. Hello Sue, what a great blogpost with so many interesting and varied items.
    I'm fascinated by the beautiful birds you show here, how amazing it must be to see them in real life. The spotted dove looks so gentle and the Rosella - gosh, these colours!
    We've just finished our own last year's apples from the freezer. Thanks for the recipe, looks good. I'm very interesting in the apple machine, must investigate as Mr. spends long hours throughout the autumn preparing the apples for the freezer.
    Your flower painting is exquisite. Outlining with a pen can make all the difference (although once started there is no going back) and in this case it finishes it beautifully I think.
    I loved everything here.
    Have a happy Easter week-end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sheila, I'm really happy that you enjoy my blogspot and that you've taken the time to say so. Yes, we never, ever, get sick of seeing these wonderful birds, it's always an extra thrill when they choose our yard and we can sit and watch them especially in the mornings.
      Yes, you can spend many hours preparing the apples - we found the peeler really good.
      Thanks re my painting too... ha ha, definitely, no subtlety once that inkpen gets going - just have to go for it!
      Cheers now and thanks for visiting :D)

      Delete
  27. Sublime art Sue, and the birds, they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thankyous Bob - such a kind thing to say, and its always lovely to see you :D)

      Delete
  28. Yum, those apples look good. I loved your photos of all the artwork at the hospital; I think it's very evocative looking at times gone by. Your finished painting is wonderful. A delight for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're good to eat too! Thanks John. Glad you enjoyed those hospital artworks - I always make a point to see what's hanging in public places. It'd be fun choosing them too wouldn't it! Cheers and appreciate your visit :D)

      Delete
  29. wow Sue-what a super post chock full of beautiful and yummy things!! Brilliant photos. Love the birds especially. Thanks for sharing your delicious pudding recipe too. Happy PPF and a happy Easter too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely of you to say Linda, thanks very much. Hope your Easter break was really great too :D)

      Delete
  30. haha, your whimpering paid off! Very clever ;-) That magic peeler and slicer isn't that what they also use for those potato-thingies (I forget how they're called). We used to love them when we were living in Australia, I have never seen them here in Europe. I love that close-up of the flower in front of the rainy window. And those beautiful colorful birds. I'm happy you managed to finish that painting. It looks beautiful ... Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yes, it certainly did... I'm a natural born whimperer ;D)
      I think you might mean those potato curls that are deep fried... they sell them at local markets - yes, they'd probably make them on that kind of machine.
      Glad you liked the flower shots and thanks for your beaut comments as always. Cheers now :D)

      Delete
  31. I enjoyed seeing all the gorgeous flowers you have there that we don't have. And the peeling of the apples, hard but so worthwhile. Your food looks so ymmmy! Your geranium painting is beautiful. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Faye, I love that you left this comment - much appreciated :D)

      Delete
  32. I love this post filled with so many good things. I’m going to try the steamed pudding when the cool weather returns, it looks delicious. I thought Jan's drawing was a photograph until you shared the close ups – amazing. It was wonderful to see all the bird pictures and your finished artwork – lovely, just lovely. Have a happy Easter, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really beaut of you to say Barbara, thanks very much. Yes, that ink drawing was incredibly precise and painstakingly beautiful! Such talent... it had to be shared didn't it :D)
      Appreciate you dropping by, glad you enjoyed everything. Cheers now !

      Delete
  33. Your photos are amazing. It is good that you got an apple peeler. My mom has one and it is the way to go. There is much less waste. Yummy! I am drooling here in Canada. Congrats on finishing your painting. It was worth the wait! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Renee, lovely to meet you. You're right about so much less waste with that way of peeling!
      thanks too about my painting - so glad it's completed, I'd kind of locked myself in putting it in a post without finishing it --- it really made me keep at it :D)
      I tried to leave a comment on your blog but I received an email back saying it had been rejected. There's been a problem with gmail lately, I'll try again a bit later on. Cheers now!

      Delete
  34. Wow Sue, that is a lot in this post. It is all wonderful. Hope we can get some apples soon. My grandchildren loved to use the apple peeler. I might have to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Annie, thanks... ha ha, I did get a bit carried away in this post - had a fair bit to say didn't I! Thanks for visiting and wading through it, always lovely to see you and I hope you do try the recipe, it's yummy. cheerio for now :D)

      Delete
  35. Sue what a fabulous meaty post!! My daughter was just talking about how her favourite part about summer are the fresh apples off the tree!! They are so yummy!! Thoughtful hubby for getting the peeler. A great reminder of my childhood peeling tons and tons of apples off our trees!! Love the unique flower I have never seen and those beautiful bird photos too...wow so interesting!! Then there is your gorgeous geranium painting which I can relate too since each year we have a hardy geraniums in our plant pots!!Thanks for a great peek into your world and the fabulous bits of nature!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like apples straight off the tree, so I can really relate to your daughter's love of your trees. It's a more natural way of getting our apples, rather than the commercial varieties which have most likely been held in cool storage for up to 2 years or more. Still, not everyone has that luxury and I certainly appreciate all the hard work my dear hubby has put in to establish and maintain our orchard.
      I really appreciate your comments about my painting and, yes, aren't the geraniums so hardy... they keep on keeping on year after year in pots!
      Lovely to have you visit Giggles, cheerio for now :D)

      Delete
  36. So much to read and lovely photo's you've shared too.
    You've been busy!

    I love your bird photographs especially the Rosella, what fabulous colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Jan, thanks so much for adding your lovely comments. Yes the Rosellas always add that pop of red amongst the greenery at this time of year. They love to munch on any berry-type offerings! Cheers now and enjoy your week :D)

      Delete
  37. Thanks for saying you loved my last post. Yours is great too. A delicious recipe, an exotic flower and a wattle bird on top. Plus so much more. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! Glad you enjoyed it all. Cheers now :D)

      Delete
  38. Lovely to see your world through your photographs. Beautiful apples, flowers and cake! yum.

    Congrats on completing your painting. It is charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Tammie Lee, glad you enjoyed your visit. I was so happy to finish it and appreciate your words. Thanks for popping in :D)

      Delete
  39. I think,Susan, that it is very sensible to let your dear husband peel those apples ... using whatever method he likes! The steamed pudding makes me happy nary, even though I've just finished a substantial lunch/dinner. (Linner?) ... I love your painting, enjoy watching the progress. A very interesting post ... thank you for sharing your interesting life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sallie, it's working out well with the peeler... my dear hubby does so much (that I find difficult to do now) that I jumped in quite eager to do the peeling, ha ha, realising very quickly it's a hard task after the first few. Anyway, all is well and I'm really pleased you like the thought of the pudding... probably the best way to eat it - with the eyes! ;D)
      Cheerio for now and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  40. I love your Flowers!
    So delicate.! thank you for your bountiful post of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Peggy, I'm so glad to have your lovely visit :D)

      Delete
  41. Wow, what a full week you've had, Sue.

    That’s a good bounty of apples you have there. What variety apple is it, do you know? I am amazed that you were able to peel 16 – or 17 – apples before your arm started to ache. Your new apple peeling and coring machine looks amazing. Almost as amazing as you’re steamed apple pudding. Yum!

    Love the photo of the Little Wattlebird on the protea. Very cool that the wattles (or as Alan calls them earrings) and the petals colour match.

    Had to chuckle at your physio’s drawings, complete with smiley faces. Are you finding that the exercises are helping?

    The detail in Jan Davidson’s ink drawing is incredible. Imagine the hours that must’ve gone into it. Ditto the tapestry.

    I could stare at Laurence Kermond’s oil painting for hours. It has a serene quality about it.

    Some of Australia’s best artworks hang in hospitals. It certainly makes prowling the corridors interesting.

    Wishing you and yours a happy Easter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki! Lovely to see you.
      The apples are Pink Lady. Their sweetness is something else! I never need to add suger when I cook with them, plus they hold their shape so well.
      I love Alan's description of the Wattlebirds' "earrings" ;D)
      Yes, you're right about the artworks that hang in hospitals. There's so much variety and I like the subtle matching that goes on sometimes... depending where the artworks are placed.
      The Physio's drawings are lovely aren't they. I keep them on the fridge for a good visual reminder to do the exercises. Yes they help too :D)
      Thanks for visiting and leaving your thoughts - I rambled on a bit this time too! Cheers now :D) xx

      Delete
  42. We have one of those apple machines! And it was put to good use yesterday for a splendid apple crumble (I know it's an 'old school' dish - but the classics are classics for a reason!)

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you're also a fan of apple crumble Stewart... definitely a keeper! Thanks for the visit :D)

      Delete
  43. I envy you for those beautiful birds! Such colors! We don't really see that here.
    The pudding sounds delicious, and it certainly is a relief for you to have that nifty apple worker now. Your apples look yummy, by the way. Your husband seems to be a bit like mine - mine would have corrected me on the number of apple cores as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carola, thank you... yes, we're so lucky with our birdlife - the colours always stand out even when they try to hide ;D)
      Ha ha, yes, I had a chuckle at your last sentence! Lovely to have you visit, cheers now xx

      Delete
  44. So many lovely things to see! The apple machine looks wonderful. I adore your flower and bird photos, gorgeous! And your painting is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Replies
    1. Always beaut to have your visit Monica, glad you liked it thank you :D)

      Delete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx