Click on the image to play the short video. Our dear granddaughters create these little vids for their Instagram and I thought I'd share this one here. It's #Kasey Chambers "Rattlin' Bones" song ... as if you couldn't tell ;D)
💗💐 Happy Valentines Day - have far too many choccies and lots of love 💐💗
They're such a couple of cuties! Very pretty girls, and I love their little song and costumes! And, I love your pastel header bouquet-so lovely! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Sue. Oh...by the way, I just got back from purchasing an inexpensive water color set and a few extra brushes! I'll give it a whirl! xxoo
... heh heh, it's always lovely to indulge in sharing our sweet grandchildren isn't it Suzanne ;D)
That's so great you've bought your paints and brushes - Woo Hoo!! Wonderful, now get a'painting and, most of all, enjoy getting into zone... oblivious of everything else :D)xx
They are indeed Vicki - adorable's the word... right from the minute their proud Mum and Dad first saw their sweet little faces... still adorable. We all love their videos so much! Thanks for popping in for a look :D)
Hi there B, lovely to see you. They're both so talented yes... in many fields - definitely, many artsy things going on, even as toddlers :D) Cheerio xx
Click on the image to play the short video. Our dear granddaughters create these little vids for their Instagram and I thought I'd share this one here.
ReplyDeleteIt's #Kasey Chambers "Rattlin' Bones" song ... as if you couldn't tell ;D)
💗💐 Happy Valentines Day - have far too many choccies and lots of love 💐💗
haha so cute and fun! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteHello Christine, thanks for having a look - I go around singing this. They're cute all right... biased and we know it ;D)
DeleteThey are delightful, Sue, and your header is beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day. :)
ReplyDelete... totally! Thanks Linda :D) - and thanks re my header... it was taken a few years ago now. the beauty of a photo eh... the images last :D)
DeleteI think there pictures should be stored away for use at later Birthdays!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - New Delhi, India (!)
Yep, for sure. Good grief Stewart... you're in India now - you do get around. Some good snaps to come I reckon. Cheers :D)
DeleteSweet indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely, thanks Denise :D)
DeleteThanks Nora - thanks for popping in - enjoy your day :D)
ReplyDeleteOh Sue that was just lovely, thank you for sharing it.
ReplyDelete... it was fun to share it, thanks Barbara :D)
DeleteSo L-O-V-E-L-Y!
ReplyDelete💖 Cheers!
DeleteThey're such a couple of cuties! Very pretty girls, and I love their little song and costumes! And, I love your pastel header bouquet-so lovely! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Sue. Oh...by the way, I just got back from purchasing an inexpensive water color set and a few extra brushes! I'll give it a whirl! xxoo
ReplyDelete... heh heh, it's always lovely to indulge in sharing our sweet grandchildren isn't it Suzanne ;D)
DeleteThat's so great you've bought your paints and brushes - Woo Hoo!! Wonderful, now get a'painting and, most of all, enjoy getting into zone... oblivious of everything else :D)xx
so sweet and how wonderful that they share them with you!!!
ReplyDeleteoh goodness, I'm sorry I missed replying to your lovely comment Debbie! (ooooh, am slowing down ;D))
DeleteThank you and, yes, it's always lovely that we share like this... they light up everyone around them. Cheers now xx
Oh just so cute and such fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good and Happy Valentine's Day!
All the best Jan
PS Loved seeing all the flowers too
Hello Jan, I missed your comment too - arrrgh, I'm so bad.
DeleteThank you, we had a lovely Valentine's Day,,, ate too much of the choccie variety ;D)
Thanks for popping by, cheerio now.
Adorable! And so very cute. Fun special effects, too.
ReplyDeleteThey are indeed Vicki - adorable's the word... right from the minute their proud Mum and Dad first saw their sweet little faces... still adorable.
DeleteWe all love their videos so much! Thanks for popping in for a look :D)
Oh my goodness this was so cool. Very clever girls and very talented.I can see the family has many artsy layers to it. HUGS B
ReplyDeleteHi there B, lovely to see you. They're both so talented yes... in many fields - definitely, many artsy things going on, even as toddlers :D) Cheerio xx
Delete