Hi Sue. I was just about to sign off when I saw your post peeking through. I love your paintings. Your angel is sweet, and, oh, the birds are so beautiful with the Christmas decorations in the trees. It is so good to see you here, and, I know what you mean by taking things slowly these days. I've been a bit busier with the holiday coming up, and, thank goodness I don't work anymore! I can sleep in a bit later and have a long coffee break when I do get up, haha! So, I hope you are doing well, if I don't see you before Christmas, you and your family please do have a very Merry Christmas. I may have one more post before then! Hugs, my friend! ooxx
Hello Suzanne, lovely to have you visit. Thank you re my paintings, they're fun to do and the magpie birds are a photo of a painting I did for a sweet little Nephew's first birthday... by the magic of digital whatnotting I added some baubles. It gives me real pleasure to play around with my paintings like that. It is really nice to be back into the easy swing of blogging once more - I dillied and dallied for a while after being away for so long but, yes, I really appreciate all the "welcome backs" :D) I totally agree with you - retirement rocks!!!! We can keep our own hours, deliberately flaunt the rules and generally indulge - yay!! Anyway, enjoy your Christmas and I shall enjoy our mutual visits in the brand new year. Hugs and Cheerio for now :D) xx
Hi Sue, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely coment. I'm in for a busy Christmas day but it will be filled with family and lots of nice food. Wishing you and your a beautiful, Merry Christmas!
Thanks Joolz, I was long past due to contact you, but often popped over to get inspiration for meals... My cooking mojo left a lot to be desired at times!! Cheerio for now :D)
What a beautiful image, Sue! Merry Christmas to you. You have a lovely blog. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog post. My posts are on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. :)
Tanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I hope your holiday season is a good one - lots of goodies and not too much heat! I love the look of those peas in your previous post. Yummy!!
Hi Mick, good to exchange comments once more. Thanks for your good wishes, down here in our South East corner our weather doesn't get too extreme (mostly). Must get back to Wild Bird Wednesday soon and shall see you there! Cheerio :D)
Hi Sue. I was just about to sign off when I saw your post peeking through. I love your paintings. Your angel is sweet, and, oh, the birds are so beautiful with the Christmas decorations in the trees. It is so good to see you here, and, I know what you mean by taking things slowly these days. I've been a bit busier with the holiday coming up, and, thank goodness I don't work anymore! I can sleep in a bit later and have a long coffee break when I do get up, haha! So, I hope you are doing well, if I don't see you before Christmas, you and your family please do have a very Merry Christmas. I may have one more post before then! Hugs, my friend! ooxx
ReplyDeleteHello Suzanne, lovely to have you visit. Thank you re my paintings, they're fun to do and the magpie birds are a photo of a painting I did for a sweet little Nephew's first birthday... by the magic of digital whatnotting I added some baubles. It gives me real pleasure to play around with my paintings like that.
DeleteIt is really nice to be back into the easy swing of blogging once more - I dillied and dallied for a while after being away for so long but, yes, I really appreciate all the "welcome backs" :D)
I totally agree with you - retirement rocks!!!! We can keep our own hours, deliberately flaunt the rules and generally indulge - yay!!
Anyway, enjoy your Christmas and I shall enjoy our mutual visits in the brand new year. Hugs and Cheerio for now :D) xx
The same to you, Sue!
ReplyDeleteThanks kindly Jenny - hope your weather turns out just how you like it over there! Cheers now :D)
DeleteHello Sue, pretty Christmas image. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteThat's so lovely Eileen, thank you. See you a bit later on :D)
DeleteOh Sue, that's lovely.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of good wishes to you and yours ... have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
All the best Jan
Thank you very much Jan - I have a lot of fun with my paints sets!!! Cheers now :D)
Deletelove your card and glad to see you back, Merry Christmas to you too.
ReplyDeleteAppreciate that Diane, thanks for your visit and Cheerio for now :D)
DeleteLove your Christmas cards. So unique and so Aussie.
ReplyDeleteThe gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these and more be yours at Christmas.
Merry Christmas, Sue. xx
So sweet Vicki, many thanks - love those Maggies!!!
DeleteReally appreciate all those beautiful gifts - they're all priceless aren't they. Thank you :D) xx
Hi Sue, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely coment. I'm in for a busy Christmas day but it will be filled with family and lots of nice food. Wishing you and your a beautiful, Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Joolz xx
Thanks Joolz, I was long past due to contact you, but often popped over to get inspiration for meals... My cooking mojo left a lot to be desired at times!! Cheerio for now :D)
DeleteThankyou for your visit Sunny enjoy your holidays too :D)
ReplyDeleteAnd from my home to yours - Merry Christmas - and a joy filled New Year!!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to share this with you too Debbie - all those good things and more! Cheers !! :D) xx
DeleteWhat a beautiful image, Sue! Merry Christmas to you. You have a lovely blog. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog post. My posts are on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. :)
ReplyDeleteHello Linda, thank you kindly for your comments and visit. I do enjoy your peaceful and uplifting posts, cheers now :D)
DeleteTanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I hope your holiday season is a good one - lots of goodies and not too much heat! I love the look of those peas in your previous post. Yummy!!
ReplyDeleteHi Mick, good to exchange comments once more. Thanks for your good wishes, down here in our South East corner our weather doesn't get too extreme (mostly). Must get back to Wild Bird Wednesday soon and shall see you there! Cheerio :D)
Delete