Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Boomerang Bags

Probably the last thing we want to think about is grocery shopping at this time, but I was quite taken by this idea at one of the shops in town recently:




so I chose one....


... think I'll remember!  Cheers now :D)

~ Thanks for your visit ~

14 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your previous post ...
    Boomerang Bags - what a great idea!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jan, thanks very much and I appreciate your visit! Cheers now :D)

      Delete
  2. I love the concept! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's beaut Linda, thanks for your comment... they're a nice change to the green bags ;D)

      Delete
  3. Good idea except who keeps them clean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha... nothing in the rules there lol! I just snapped and grabbed. Cheers now :D)

      Delete
  4. what a great idea - you choose a pretty one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh heh, Debbie we went shopping again today and I thought I might see if that brighter coloured one (hanging on the left hand side of the display box) was still there. No, it'd gone. I've seen a few people using them around the shop, so they're catching on. Cheers now and loved your visit :D)

      Delete
  5. Imaginative thought - one way to get the shoppers back into your store!
    Was there a deposit, or names id taken?
    I'm off shopping today - well we have to eat don't we lol
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cathy! Yes, I guess it is :D) No, no deposit - it's all an honour system. I really like it and everyone's playing fair too which is nice.

      Yes, we had to hit the shops today too - didn't need anymore essentials like icecream etc., but those stupid basics, bread, milk, medications... we'd run out of!

      All the best and cheerio for now :D)

      Delete
  6. Very good idea! We have one grocery store where you have to bring your own bag for your items, or buy one of theirs. I didn't know that first off, and now I have one of their bags, but I also use it for carrying other things too. Loved your post and daisy paintings, Sue! I'm also running behind on blogging, with Christmas activities this week. Hope you're doing well. Hugs, see you soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne, beaut to see you again. Thanks for your comments. Doing well over here although the humidity is hitting us a bit... it only usually comes a day at a time in this south eastern corner!! Enjoy your family time, cheers for now :D)

      Delete
  7. What a great concept. I hadn't heard of it before. Love the bags, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed Vicki. But I think Bad Susan has taken over (again)... I've now got 3 at home... (they're sooooo pretty) and I haven't boomeranged any yet :O)!!

      Delete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx