Friday, December 19, 2014

Curvy Fence

Joining Theresa over at her Run*A*Round Ranch Report Good Fences gathering:


... and here's, what I feel is, quite a charming, curvy, fence. Found in a little country town in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales.


Thanks for taking a look, and to see lots more of every kind of fence you could think of, click on this image:




31 comments:

  1. A lovely fence Susan, I do like its style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise... it really appealed to me too as soon as I saw it :D)

      Delete
  2. pretty unique! i like the curvy fence portions. the posts almost look like dominoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T, yes, someone has definitely had fun making this fence :D)

      Delete
  3. nice photos!! I always love fences. Something about them makes me feel like a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good thought Sandy... funny what takes us back to our childhoods isn't it :D)

      Delete
  4. Hi Felicia and thank you kindly for your comment :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute fence! I love its curvy shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carola, yes it stood out with its unconventional shape. I too loved it straight away :D)

      Delete
  6. Looks like a very tiny house with a large beautiful fence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Margaret, plenty of room to move. I liked the blue and white colour scheme of the house too :D)

      Delete
  7. Nice little fence.Lovely country scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, yes it is and I could've stayed longer to take photos but just wasn't sure if someone was going to pop out and ask me what I was doing lol! So I snapped and ran ;D)

      Delete
  8. Lovely fence. Reminds me of a curvy hedge in our communal garden, looks like hobbits might live there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A curvy hedge would be so lovely to see, how nice and what a patient person who tends it eh!
      The fence does give this whimsical feeling doesn't it. Beaut to have you visit Jenny :D)

      Delete
  9. Two beautiful pictures of the fence Susan.
    Wish you and all those who also belong to you a merry Christmas.
    Greetings Tinie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tini, and many thanks for your beautiful greetings :D)

      Delete
  10. Yhis is a fence with lovely lines and curves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too, and I'm glad you liked it as well EG :D)

      Delete
  11. Now that is a real pretty fence - love it :))
    【ツ】Knipsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Knipsa and welcome to my blog :D)
      Thank you for commenting and, yes, there's something about the curves that makes it stand out doesn't it. Cheerio now !

      Delete
  12. it's unique, charming and lovely, just like you!! it's a "you" fence!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an unusual fence. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Vicki, yes its unusualness drew me in straight away :D)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Susan, do hope you had a wonderful Xmas and will have a truly beautiful 2015.

    I went for a visit to your redbubble site... Oh Susan, quite took my breath away.
    I've thoroughly enjoyed your photos, but your artwork is, well, thoroughly beautiful too.
    I don't do a lot of joining up, but couldn't resist signing up so could follow your art.

    A very talented lady you are.

    I haven't been blogging since last April, just not been well, I hope to do better this year. Discovering your art is a lovely surprise, glad I stopped by to wish you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Magda, lovely to see you again and sorry to hear you've not been well. All the best for much better health this year. Isn't it nice to come back to blogging and pick up where you left off. I've been on and offline this year too, for various reasons, and it's beaut to receive the lovely 'welcome backs' from blogging friends :D)

      Thank you for your kind and supportive comments about my artwork. I do appreciate it and ... wow, it's been such a good and positive experience. The idea to put it on something like redbubble came from another blogging friend, Vicki (of Eucalypt Habitat blogspot)... she gave me a virtual push in the right direction and I'm loving it.
      It's also a good challenge to the brain cells, learning the ropes of managing the photographic requirements etc, a lot of fun in other words. I'm real pleased you signed up too. No pressure, but you might consider sometime in the future to place your beautiful photographs there. Again, as with Blogger here, there is a very friendly and welcoming community of people who are only too willing to offer help where needed.

      Thanks for popping by Magda, I shall go and see what you've been up to over at yours very soon :D)

      Delete
  16. Silly me... forgot to mention your quaint curvy fence photos Susan... that is one very quaint curvy fence indeed, and the sloping gate definitely adds character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Magda... I love non-conformist things - even fences! Cheers now ;D)

      Delete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx