Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Serenity - Stillness







~ Stillness is Good ~


[I couldn't bear to ruin the mood of this photo by placing my copyright on it, but it's also one I took] 





 

20 comments:

  1. Oh that's a lovely scene Susan. A lovely clear reflection. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment. Happy Sunday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, I took that photo a couple of years ago - it was a nice surprise when I found it in my folders :D)

      Delete
  2. A LOVELY moment to capture Susan, with reflection too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole, yes, the reflection is one of the things I especially like about water photography :D)

      Delete
  3. it is marvelous, susan!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, having still moments like those are just perfect :D)

      Delete
  5. Enjoying this moment, one of the great joys of being "retired" and "unrushed"!!! There is nothing like it in the world!!

    It's a beautiful image and reflection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, yes you're absolutely right - who ever said retirement is boring eh!!
      Thank you for your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed the photo :D)

      Delete
  6. True serenity Susan. Calm, cool, glistening ripples on the water. And, I love the reflection that the mast has displayed on the water! This photo has the making for a romantically mysterious story, lol! Just thinking out loud! have a great week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susanne. I'm sure you could think up a good story to suit :D)

      Delete
  7. Ja, manchmal wünschte man sich, davonsegeln zu können ...

    Danke für die Inspriation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. translation: (Yes, sometimes you wish to be able to sail away ...

      Thanks for the signs of inspiration!)


      That's so true Waldameise. Many thanks for your visit :D)

      Delete
  8. Ahhh.. bliss.

    You have captured the stillness beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like a bit of bliss is there Vicki - it goes a long way :D)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx