Sunday, February 16, 2014

Back once more

Hi there, I was simply knocked out to see everyone had stayed members of my sorely neglected blog. Thank you.

Sometimes things happen that make it necessary to take a complete u-turn and go in another direction in life.
MD and I are busily heading in that other direction with the loving support of each other and the love and help of our dear family and friends.

It's so good to be back to my blog. I did a lot of painting last year, not so much lately, however, have been inspired once more.  I shall enjoy sharing some of my work with you.

I shall also enjoy seeing all that I've missed amongst you my blogging friends.


27 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you back in the world of blogging. I see your time hasn't been wasted if that painting is an example of what you've been up to. Welcome back and I hope you stay around awhile as I missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, thank you very much, it's good to be back. I will be around now.
      Have just been looking at your beautiful photos of Tassie on your blog - it was a real treat :D)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I neglect my blog too. AND worse I never got around to painting. Life gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Mary - life had to be prioritised for a while. All good now and lovely to be back. Appreciate you dropping by :D)

      Delete
  3. Glad you are back! I love your header!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    *♥´¨) ¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) Happy Valentine’s Day¸.-♥¨) (¸.-` ♥♥´¨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely, lovely Valentines Hearts.... thank you. Love is certainly in the air - aren't we the lucky ones to have it in our lives :D)
      Big ear ruffles to Fuzzy and Boomer ;D)

      Delete
  4. Oh Susan I am so happy to see you back.I look forward to reading your thoughts with that awesome sense of humour I missed. Looking forward to the painting reveal also. Hugs so B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to read you B. Absolutely loved your smiles post and those big mushy looks on your girls' faces ;D)
      Good to be back - I always think of this blog as such a happy place because of those who visit.
      Cheers now :D)

      Delete
  5. How wonderful to have you back blogging again, Susan! Thank you for visiting my blog, it was so lovely to hear from you!b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you heaps Maria - beaut to be back and visiting... a better internet access too, so it's much easier (and quicker) - yay! How lucky :D)

      Delete
  6. ohhh susan, i about wet my pants when i saw your name in my inbox today!! i hoped it was susan with the umbrella, the one with the swans.....the one i still have on my reading list and have been missing!!

    i can't wait to see what's been keeping you away from us ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Dear Debbie - I love your way with words! I've had those moments too !
      Thanks for keeping me on your list - I felt bad abandoning my poor blog for a while - fortunately it doesn't have a use-by date attached ;D)
      We were down feeding the swans the other day - they are continuing to breed up. No other swan has built a nest where our special one did though.
      Hope you are keeping well. I'll drop by again soon xx

      Delete
  7. Hey Susan....glad to see you back ..... missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee - a big thanks, see you again soon :D)

      Delete
  8. Welcome back Susan, it is great to see you posting again. Love your painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Denise - painting is a very big part of my life now, and I get a real kick out of my little 'show and tells' :D)

      Delete
  9. Hi Susan, just dropping by to say hi. :-) I rarely update my blog..just when I get the urge. lol Hugs, Vi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vi, lovely to have you drop by. Ah yes, life needs attending to doesn't it - always good knowing our blogs are there waiting though eh! Cheers for now :D)

      Delete
  10. Hello Hello Hello
    Well looks who's here - we missed you. Hope all your 'troubles' are sorted now.
    Was so pleased to see you pop up I had to come over to say hello but see there were lots here before me!
    Not sure if you knew I 'moved house' but you should be able to get through by the wordpress profile
    Take care
    Cathy

    Direct link to wordpress blog


    Still Waters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Cathy! I am so happy to have your visit too, thank you :D)
      Thanks too for your kind hopes for us - sorting is happening!
      Yes, I just tried your link and it works well. See you shortly :D)

      Delete
  11. Welcome back! We've missed you.

    Good to see your artistic streak is still alive and strong. Just adore your "Late Arvo" painting. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Dear Vicki. You are an inspiration to me :D) xx

      Delete
  12. Ok, I'm finally here for the reunion! I'm so glad to see you, and feel so guilty for not emailing you at some point. I have missed you and think of you often, hoping all is well. So I saw you fishing around after I got home from work and signed on. We have our grandson for a few days, so I couldn't get much done till now.

    Welcome back...I look forward to seeing your work, and reading of your exciting encounters! And, your header painting is wonderful. Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. it is like a reunion isn't it - I'm so touched by everyones' kind words and thoughts.
      No guilts Suzanne - our home lives take priority. Our home with our loved ones are the most important things aren't they.
      I know how much you enjoy having your grandson - he's such a cutie too. Thanks for popping over :D)

      Delete
  13. oh my goodness! it IS you! :) when i saw your comment, i thought it was another susan, but then i saw your blog url in my traffic stats.

    i sure hope you are doing well - changing directions is never easy but sometimes it works out for the best, and i hope it will for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw Hi T, am so happy to see you here again and I loved seeing once again your incredible collection of birds and animals who visit your home.
      Thanks for your good wishes too :D)

      Delete
  14. what a beautiful painting. love the sweet sheep.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx