Definitely.
Have a look below and see what I mean :
| Crisp white, with just a whisper of pink |
| Gentle pink |
| Rosebud-like |
| A baby Bronzewing Pigeon hiding under our Lilly-Pilly |
| Can't you just feel its little heart beating rapidly (I kept a good distance away) |
| Beautiful Mumma Bronzewing - just a few human paces away from baby, keeping watch |
| The absolute shimmering beauty of her colours |
what a beautifully marked bird (birds). pretty blooms, too! thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteThanks Theresa, their plumage is just superb... I was amazed the colours came through even in the dappled shade :D)
DeleteTreasures indeed! It's been ages since we had a Bronzewing visit our garden let alone a mum and baby. Such gorgeous birds. Lucky you. :)
ReplyDeleteLucky me ... yes! Roaming through the garden is so rewarding every single time xx
DeleteBeautiful flowers adorned with droplets and the pigeon is a beauty with its shimmering wing tips. The baby knew mum was close by. Fabulously crisp shots. What camera are you using?
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane, have emailed you re camera ... appreciate your comments :D)
DeleteI love your bird shots ... I spent a hopeless half hour trying to photograph bird this afternoon. All the shot were blurred but I did enjoy the time in the garden.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, time in the garden is always to be enjoyed. It can be so frustrating trying to photograph birds... they're such busy little creatures mostly aren't they!
DeleteGood Morning Susan and warm Greetings from Ireland
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to pop by and wish you
a very Happy St. Patrick's Day.
May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!
Fiona
Such lovely greetings and much appreciated Fiona, thank you :D)
DeleteJUST gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Deb :D)
DeleteBeautiful images.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Annie
Delete:D)
DeleteMore babies, you are a lucky mum!! They are so pretty, sporting a lil purple!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Debbie, yes, their luminescence (wow... hope my spelling's right!!) is breathtaking :D)
DeleteOh Susan! This is so refreshing...just what I needed this evening. Your mumma pigeon is beautiful! I've never seen such colors on a bird before, you get the best birds! But the 'crisp, white geranium' tops it all. I'm fond of white flowers, but, I don't think I've ever seen a white geranium...I'm gonna have to scout around for one!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful post. I'm so glad to see you today! Hope you and MD are doing well. Hugs, see you soon!♥
How nice, thank you Suzanne. Yes, I remember your love of white flowers.
DeleteIf I lived nearby, you'd have tons of cuttings by now !
We are both doing really well, thanks ... we just polished off some chocolate last night (shopping day treats), so we're extra well :D)
p.s. I call everything that looks similar to those 'geraniums' ... perhaps they're pelargoniums?
Your geraniums are certainly beautiful, and, I will have to lookd for some of the rosebud ones. And, myself, I've had too much chocolate lately (of course, with coffee!)
Delete