I absolutely Love your sweet cows. I used to have them in my barn and pasture. How I yearn to farm again, small-time. Too soon olt, too late schmart! Adorable mailbox too. Is it yours? I will send snow. We have plenty. Blessings
~ Hello Dar, yes, I think once you've lived near, or owned cows, you'll always have a soft spot for them! A small time farm would be good but still lots of work yes. No, not our letterbox - I take photos of amusing ones I see in our general rural area. People are so clever aren't they :D) P.S. Please send Vicki some snow Dar - express delivery!
~ Hi there Sue, I think she knew she was special too, and all the others were envious ;D)
~ I nearly did a double-take Vicki when I saw those gorgeous markings... lol, poor MD did a quick u-turn because I was urging him on in case she moved out of her perfect pose! I hope this evening is a bit cooler now - you sounded totally melted in your email today. Quite warm here but I suspect we get the benefit of a slight bit of coolth from Lakes. Perhaps Dar's snow has reached you by now? ;D)
Ola querida amiga,que bom que viestes me fazer uma visitinha.Estava com saudades.... Realmente as vaquinhas são encantadoras,e ficou uma postagem muito bonita e interessante.Beijos no coração.SU.
~ Claire, thank you, I always keep on the lookout for the "loveheart" cow when we pass that farm now... such pretty markings. Just when I think there can't be any more cute letterboxes, up pops another one!
~ Buttons, oh yes, I know how much you love your cows and I always delight in your photos of them. Thank you, and you have a beaut weekend as well :D)
~ TexWisGirl, thank you... I'd been saving her photo for a just the right time too.
~ Suzane, your kind words are appreciated too, thank you. Cows are such gentle creatures aren't they, I'll always enjoy watching them! Obrigado meu amigo :D)
I absolutely Love your sweet cows. I used to have them in my barn and pasture. How I yearn to farm again, small-time. Too soon olt, too late schmart!
ReplyDeleteAdorable mailbox too. Is it yours?
I will send snow. We have plenty.
Blessings
I agree - she is lovely! Sue
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous markings. Almost too cute to be real. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the letterbox version, too.
@Dar: Please send snow my way, too.
~ Hello Dar, yes, I think once you've lived near, or owned cows, you'll always have a soft spot for them! A small time farm would be good but still lots of work yes. No, not our letterbox - I take photos of amusing ones I see in our general rural area. People are so clever aren't they :D)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Please send Vicki some snow Dar - express delivery!
~ Hi there Sue, I think she knew she was special too, and all the others were envious ;D)
~ I nearly did a double-take Vicki when I saw those gorgeous markings... lol, poor MD did a quick u-turn because I was urging him on in case she moved out of her perfect pose!
I hope this evening is a bit cooler now - you sounded totally melted in your email today. Quite warm here but I suspect we get the benefit of a slight bit of coolth from Lakes.
Perhaps Dar's snow has reached you by now? ;D)
What a gorgeous gal she is Susan, love her socks and spots.
ReplyDeleteGreat letterbox too....I love seeing letterboxes with character on country roads......
Claire :}
Oh I really love cows and your mailbox is so cute. Have a nice weekend Susan. Hug B
ReplyDeleteadorable! all of them! nice find on the multi-hearted walking model!
ReplyDeleteOla querida amiga,que bom que viestes me fazer uma visitinha.Estava com saudades.... Realmente as vaquinhas são encantadoras,e ficou uma postagem muito bonita e interessante.Beijos no coração.SU.
ReplyDelete~ Claire, thank you, I always keep on the lookout for the "loveheart" cow when we pass that farm now... such pretty markings. Just when I think there can't be any more cute letterboxes, up pops another one!
ReplyDelete~ Buttons, oh yes, I know how much you love your cows and I always delight in your photos of them. Thank you, and you have a beaut weekend as well :D)
~ TexWisGirl, thank you... I'd been saving her photo for a just the right time too.
~ Suzane, your kind words are appreciated too, thank you. Cows are such gentle creatures aren't they, I'll always enjoy watching them!
Obrigado meu amigo :D)
oh what a cute mailbox! I would love to receive my mail, in this adorable box!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. I love pictures that connect to each other. Just like Louise's on the 52 Suburbs blog.
ReplyDeleteI hope the postman puts the letters in the right cow. She is a cute cow.
ReplyDelete~ Debbie, it's certainly a beauty - really caught my eye... wasn't the same day that I saw the Loveheart cow, but they certainly go together!
ReplyDelete~ Deb, must pop over and check out Louise's blog, thanks :D)
~ Diane, ha ha, too right ;D)
Fantastic letterbox!
ReplyDeleteThanks Annie - always fun to discover another one :D)
Deletehahahha.... mailbox cows....hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThanks Vee ;D)
DeleteI love cows and have spent much time in the past finding some to photograph. These are beautiful photos Susan!
ReplyDeleteThey're just so photogenic aren't they! Glad you liked them Sandy :D)
Delete