thanks Debbie, oh yes, he's real - he was actually cadging food treats from some people nearby and I stood watching and photographing for a while. I looked up at the sand dredger and it was then I noticed the name... then the penny dropped and so I took heaps of photos (as we do eh!!) but I only really needed one and here it is :D)
ah, made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteha ha, I did too when I saw pelican there posing his heart out :D)
Deleteawesome colors....is the pelican real?? don't laugh at me. o.k., thanks!!
ReplyDeletethanks Debbie, oh yes, he's real - he was actually cadging food treats from some people nearby and I stood watching and photographing for a while. I looked up at the sand dredger and it was then I noticed the name... then the penny dropped and so I took heaps of photos (as we do eh!!) but I only really needed one and here it is :D)
DeleteOh Susan! How beautiful is this? And, ironic too! How in the world did you happen to just mosey by and catch such a unique photo?! I love it!♥
ReplyDeletethank you Suzanne, yes, one of those photo opps all right - purely by chance and, as I explained to Debbie above, one that I very nearly missed!!
DeleteSo it is. :)
ReplyDeleteha ha :D)
DeleteThat really appealled to my sense of the ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely, me too Deb :D)
DeleteGreat picture! I would have been delighted to snap that bit of serendipity!
ReplyDeletethanks Jenny :D)
Deletegiggle
ReplyDelete;D)
DeleteThat is a fantastic capture. Super serendipity.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Diane... who could resist that shot! :D)
DeleteNow THAT was a true capture! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
appreciate your comments Linda :D)
DeleteOla querida Susan,que beleza de foto.Impressionante como conseguistes o momento certo. Parabéns.Meu grande abraço.
ReplyDeleteThank you too Suzane! :D)
Delete