Sometimes this old girl just feels like slacking
you know... kind of just kicking back into low gear
just snuffling around at nothing in particular
just hanging around
sometimes stuff can be put off till tomorrow!
yep, tomorrow
... probably
All's good here but I'm having a bit more time off from blogging.
Thank you everyone for your beautiful comments on my previous post.
Once my batteries have been recharged, I shall pop over for visits once again.
Cheerio for now and kind wishes :D)
I wondered where you've been! I love your photos and your new blog look. Is that an azalea? It's so lovely. Sometimes we need a little break from things, I've had the week off work...don't really want to go back, lol! Hope you're doing well! Your mumma pig is so cute! So good to see you Susan, take care!♥
ReplyDeleteHello Susan, thank you for popping over. Yes, it is an azalea - and it is flowering beautifully. It's lived mostly inside this past windy week though!
DeleteI can imagine how you'd not want to go back to work after a week off - never mind, it's nearly the weekend now :D)
rest up. i think that big old sow has a good attitude for a friday. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Theresa, lovely to see you. I've hung over the pigs' fence a few times now, taking photos. They live a happy life on the same farm where our chooks came from.
DeleteOh I love that old pig we had a Huge Pig named Alfie I wrote about him in Our Journey #? he was German and did not understand anything I said.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time Susan. No worries :) B
Hi Buttons, yes, I remember your story about Alfie. As usual, it was beautifully written :D)
Deletehey you're allowed!! take as much time as you need or want...we'll be here!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that big old pig!! she looks like she had some little ones recently...she probably needs a break too, a nice long roll in the mud!!
Thanks Laura, always good to have a "go slow" now and then isn't it.
DeleteThe pigs just fascinate me... the old big black boar was there too - no way was he getting up, I took his photo and he yawned in my face showing his huge terrifying teeth... not a pretty picture :D)
Enjoy your time off!
ReplyDeleteI am thanks Deb. Find it hard to keep up sometimes but I'm happy being an occasional blogger.
DeleteYeh ... blogging can get tiresome at times. I'm already thinking about what I can do different next year to give it an new lease of life for me.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good thing about retirement isn't it Joan - lots of different things to have a go at. I've recently joined a naive art group in town and am loving it :D)
DeleteSuper sequence of Miss Piggy.
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane, she's real photogenic :D)
DeleteCute! :D
ReplyDeleteI wish life could be that simple... slacking, procrastinating, lazing around, heheheheh.
You take care Ms Susan. You are being missed in the blogging world!
Yes, sounds good doesn't it... thanks for dropping by Farida, all the best :D)
DeleteWow, she's a beauty, love the pics and I know the feeling Susan.......
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break and every now and then we need to put the batteries on the charger.
Claire x
Thanks Claire, yes, she'd just had her dust beauty bath so was looking her prime ;D)
DeleteBeaut of you to drop by while on your trip.
ooohhhh i would love to join you....i think you guys are on to something ;)))
ReplyDeleteLOL, yes just watching Piggy makes me feel nice and sleepy - it's nice to see them out in their big patch of ground. They have a lovely owner.
DeleteBeaut to see you on the computer again Debbie :D)
I know how she feels :) TGIF
ReplyDeleteHave a relaxed weekend Tammy :D)
DeleteLOL I think that sow has the right idea. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new banner. Spring has definitely sprung.
Hi there Vicki, yes, she does. We passed by this week and she was still "kicking back" :D)
DeleteIt's beaut seeing signs of Spring isn't it - I love this time of year.