An interlude to wonderfulness!!! A beautiful photo of the autumn flowers, and, how clever the hearts...glad you didn't leave out chocolate! See you soon, ooxx.
Oh, thank you everyone for your kind comments. I follow a lot of blogs now, each for a specific reason. However, with the time it takes for Google to load up blogs, I find I miss some posts in my endeavour to visit each one ... real life is, of course, always my priority time-wise. So, I will be a somewhat slower blogger nowadays, but, an enriched one - thanks to all of you :D)
Chocolate ... such a funny surprise.
ReplyDeleteLove the colour of those flowers :-)
ReplyDeletethis made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteI get so behind with visits and friends also. I sure understand!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
Oh chocolate - YUM!
ReplyDeleteI love the colour of the flowers too.
Take care and wishing you a great week.
x Fiona
An interlude to wonderfulness!!! A beautiful photo of the autumn flowers, and, how clever the hearts...glad you didn't leave out chocolate! See you soon, ooxx.
ReplyDeletei wasn't expecting chocolate....it's always a delightfull surprise!! the flowers are gorgeous, the perfect color for me!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful purple flower..so nice. Peace, love, chocolate..that's dandy...like my blog name.
ReplyDeleteOla Susan,estas com um lindo blog e a postagem de hoje ficou muito interessante e muito bonita.Parabéns e um grande abraçp.
ReplyDeleteOh I love chocolates!!! I heart them so much.
ReplyDeleteThis is indeed a cute interlude. Have a good weekend!
I love chocolates too :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you everyone for your kind comments. I follow a lot of blogs now, each for a specific reason. However, with the time it takes for Google to load up blogs, I find I miss some posts in my endeavour to visit each one ... real life is, of course, always my priority time-wise.
ReplyDeleteSo, I will be a somewhat slower blogger nowadays, but, an enriched one - thanks to all of you :D)
Cute, i like that! :)
ReplyDelete...such a nice interlude...
ReplyDelete