I was going to blab on about the Green Oolong No 12 Tea we'd bought at Mae Salong - a gorgeous tea growing area in the far northern hills of Thailand .... and also show off my pretty tea mug.....
when, I turn my back for a moment and, look what happens ...
you guessed it... none other than FROGGIE !!
cut out that innocent look Froggie - the evidence is all around you.
we haven't seen him in SO long! :)
ReplyDeleteLol... guess we can't keep a good frog down ;D)
DeleteLOL! He is new to me. Love him!
ReplyDeletehe pops up when I least expect him !
DeleteWelcome back Froggie! He's such a jewel! And, your tea mug is gorgeous. Your photos are so nice, and, yes, Froggie is looking good! I know, it's hard to be serious with that cute character around. Have a good week Susan.♥
ReplyDeleteThanks Susan - oh my goodness Froggie is getting such a big head with all this attention :D)
DeleteWell, we all need a nice cup of tea, don't we Susan! Including Froggie! :)
ReplyDelete... absolutely! :D)
DeleteGood one Froggie!
ReplyDeletelol :D)
DeleteLol! lovely photos as per usual!
ReplyDeletemany thanks Maria :D)
Deletehahahaaaa!!! yay! froggie!! what a little mischievous critter!!
ReplyDelete(love the tea cup...never seen one like that...with the insert for the tea! cool!)
ha ha... glad you enjoyed his naughty antics too :D)
DeleteYes, thanks, the tea cup is quite lovely. Once the tea is brewed, the lid to the tea cup is taken off, upturned and the insert containing the tea leaves then fits snugly into that upturned lid - catching any remaining drips! A beautifully designed teacup/pot! Cheers for now.
YAY! Froggie! What a hoot!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
Thanks for popping over Linda... Froggie loves all this attention ;D)
DeleteAwww what a cute froggy! I want one of those :-)
ReplyDeleteFickle Froggie says he'd love to go over and check out your place!!!
DeleteOh, he missed you and I missed him! You really can't get cross with him, Susan. Also shows he recognizes a good leaf tea when he finds one :)
ReplyDeleteHe was a good Froggie while we were gone too ... stayed in the same spot where we left him - for 3 whole months!! No wonder he's up to tricks now ;D)
DeleteHow cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love loose tea too. Teavanna is always on my list when we visit the mall.
Hi Tammy ... 'Teavanna' - that sounds a heavenly place :D)
DeleteI just love Froggy, he looks so guilty. The cup is pretty and the tea sounds interesting. Did Froggy like it?
ReplyDeletelol, it's just an act - he's quite bold really ;D) and, yes, he loved the tea nearly as much as I... especially because it's green tea!!
DeleteLOL I wondered when he'd put in an appearance. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your tea set.
Hi Vicki - he's never far away when there's mischief to be had ;D)
DeleteThanks, we treated ourselves to a cup each... wanted to bring more home but it was the start of the trip so thought we'd better pace ourselves suitcase space-wise. So many tempting things to buy over there!!