Thursday, February 16, 2012

Huh? Where's Brekky?

I sat at the table, beside MD and waited for our brekky.

We waited..... and waited.

Where's the freshly squeezed orange juice?  The crisp bread roll? The fruit platter?  The banana pancake?

Our Fruit Platters at Hoi An, Vietnam
Huh?

Oh, hang on - we're home again.

No guessing who's been spoilt rotten for 3 months!

( ~  Just doing a bit of 'mind travelling' over to Vietnam - I never said this was going to be a conventional showing of "Our Trip" photos!  Cheers, Susan :D)  ~) 


18 comments:

  1. ha ha! welcome back to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very inviting fruit plate display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, and it all tasted so good too!

      Delete
  3. We must have gone to different places. I had 3 days away but still had to cook my own fish. At least I didn't have to catch it!
    I bet you're glad to be home though.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha... it was fun being back in my own kitchen again - it's kinda wearing off now!!
      Yes, you're right though Barb, all jokes aside, it is good to be back :D)

      Delete
  4. Welcome Back! Even if you have to cook and clean...ha ha
    ~~Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blessings. I'd nearly forgotten how to clean too - ha ha :D)

      Delete
  5. I can well imagine the mental adjustment to being back home after such a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you hit the nail on the head actually. It's funny, but I still get knocked out, and delightfully surprised, by all the bird calls especially in the morning!

      Delete
  6. Back to reality with a bang Susan!!!

    But there is no place like home,
    even if you have to cook your own breakfast!!


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very true - there's no place like home.
      I have a whole new appreciation of every aspect of the life we lead here in our little part of the world. The clean air for a start!

      Delete
  7. Fresh exotic fruit and juice for brekkie... yum!

    You can always spoil yourself at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true - thanks Vicki :D)
      Aren't I just the biggest whinger though!!

      Delete
  8. What an amazing trip you had! Happy you, back home...wonderful time it sounds like.


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly Linda - it really was! xx

      Delete
  9. welcome back susan!
    well, at least you were able to be spoiled...for a while...

    such an artistic fruit plate. bet it was hard to dig in, eh?
    cheers! glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura - it was luverly :D)

      lol... I forced myself to dig in *wink* - and, thank you, it's good to be back, however, I'm so dragging my heels in the blogging world lately. Will get back into gear soon. Bye for now xx

      Delete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx