Hello.
My name is Susan and ... I'm Bad.
You know how it's Father's Day on Sunday.
Well, last night I attacked the little bag of pressies I had all ready for my Dad.
I ate some of them.
Today, we have to go back to the shops and buy more.
Oh dear... hope I'm not Bad again.
It's a long time till Sunday ;-)

haha!
ReplyDeleteha ha! here in the states, father's day is in June.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan! What are pressies? Don't think I've heard of them. You know, I saw on my calendar that Sunday is Father's Day in Australia and New Zealand. You'd better get some more pressies. Happy Father's Day to your Dad!
ReplyDeleteOh Susan you naughty girl. I am sure your Dad would not even mind just the wrappers if you spend time with him. B
ReplyDeleteStop at the shops on the way to dad's and make sure the Tim Tams arrive safely!
ReplyDeleteheh hehe! You obviously needed that 'sugar fix' ! lol
ReplyDeleteI'm bad too...but in a different way...I continue to buy fabrics and yarn despite have heaps already!
:-(
Have a great Fathers Day on Sunday!
Oh, you are so funny!! I can relate though! Just buy a few extras to hide for an emergency :)
ReplyDeleteisn't it the thought that counts? LOL
ReplyDeleteBlessings
tsk tsk tsk! I would never do such a thing ;)
ReplyDeleteAh, bad Susan... I would give up sweets (including wafers) for a year to be able to give my dad another hug. You're more fortunate than me. Enjoy father's day with your dad! :D
ReplyDeleteHa ha, the title of your post had me wondering what you had done. It's nice to be naughty.
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed, VERY bad!Still your dad will never know unless he reads your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Susan....You've got me nearly peeing my pants with laughter!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed them....you 'norti' girl! Haha! Maa
Hee hee, naughty girl. I used to do that when I was a kid. Buy presents for my parents that I liked to eat.
ReplyDelete~ Ooooh I'm glad to see there's a few who'd do the same as I, when those seductive-sugar-cravings hit! Yes, I can tell you have them too Jill and TexWisGirl!
ReplyDeletePressies are presents Susan... we Aussies have a much loved, admired and very special ability to truncate our language. I'm going to make up a special Page of some examples soon :D).
Too right Buttons :D).
Ah, good advice Deb, pity I won't be taking it!!
Poor Maria, I appreciate what you're saying, but fabrics and yarn must taste horrible ;D)
Great idea Desiree, and I shall blame you if I'm found out ;D)
Definitely Blessings, but thoughts don't taste as good ;D)
Oh no, of course you wouldn't Mary [...and I say this with a straight face!!] ;D).
Dear Lavi, yes, and thank you for sharing your special thoughts about your Dad with us.
Deliciously so Joan Elizabeth!!
Spot on Jenny, ha ha.
Whoah... steady on there Maa ;D). Yes, I did - deliciouso!!
LOL, and you've such an innocent sweet face too Diane!
susan....the only way to solve your problem is to stop at the store then go directly to dads!!
ReplyDeletehows our baby doing??
Very funny! :)))
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com