Hi Jill, lol, thanks... I love playing with my food ;D). Vicki, oh yes, soooooo decadent, so much so that we had another one today!!! Just to celebrate Mumma Swan's hatching of course ;D). Jenny, I think we'll have to go on a diet for the next 200 years once we get over our current addiction!! Aw, thank you Desiree, I really did this post so that I can revisit the scene of the coffee eclair whenever I feel the need ;D)
Oh yum...I think I'm going to have to come for a visit sometime, Susan. Just so everyone knows....I'll tell the truth.....Susan used her tongue to draw the heart. She didn't know when to stop. I think the plate pulled her up! hehe! Maa.
Actually, TexWisGirl, it wasn't me... my darling literally had to drag me kicking and screaming into the bakery ;D) Oh dear Maa... darn!! I didn't think anyone was watching ... ha ha :O
Hey! I missed this...saw it today at work, but I guess my reading list didn't want to show the photos. How scrumptious! Such cute captions for the photos! And it looks like your MD had a hand in the last one!
Hi Susan, mmmm they were scrumptious! I've recently found a recipe for Coffee Eclairs too. Choux pastry - now there's a challenge ;D) Dmarie, you're welcome! I'm loving all your cake photos too - yum :D) Sandy, thank you... they were.
Yum! Love the heart.
ReplyDeleteVery decadent. But what I love most is the heart drawn on the empty plate...
ReplyDeleteHaha nice sequence! I wish I wasn't on a diet....
ReplyDeleteYou are too precious, Susan! Another absolutely charming post, presented as only YOU know how! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jill, lol, thanks... I love playing with my food ;D).
ReplyDeleteVicki, oh yes, soooooo decadent, so much so that we had another one today!!! Just to celebrate Mumma Swan's hatching of course ;D).
Jenny, I think we'll have to go on a diet for the next 200 years once we get over our current addiction!!
Aw, thank you Desiree, I really did this post so that I can revisit the scene of the coffee eclair whenever I feel the need ;D)
oh my! you are evil! :)
ReplyDeletemama swan in your header is SO beautiful!
Oh yum...I think I'm going to have to come for a visit sometime, Susan.
ReplyDeleteJust so everyone knows....I'll tell the truth.....Susan used her tongue to draw the heart. She didn't know when to stop. I think the plate pulled her up! hehe! Maa.
Actually, TexWisGirl, it wasn't me... my darling literally had to drag me kicking and screaming into the bakery ;D)
ReplyDeleteOh dear Maa... darn!! I didn't think anyone was watching ... ha ha :O
Mmmmmm Looks delicious. Glad you were tempted and photographed it too. Love your header.
ReplyDeleteOh I would never be able to walk by that place. B
ReplyDeletePure decadence Susan. I'm proud of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane, it was our pleasure ;D)
ReplyDeleteButtons, unfortunately (or, happily), neither can we!!
Mary, ha ha, me too ;D)
Hey! I missed this...saw it today at work, but I guess my reading list didn't want to show the photos. How scrumptious! Such cute captions for the photos! And it looks like your MD had a hand in the last one!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with food photos lately...thanks for these, Susan! wow!
ReplyDeletewow, great photos and looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan, mmmm they were scrumptious! I've recently found a recipe for Coffee Eclairs too. Choux pastry - now there's a challenge ;D)
ReplyDeleteDmarie, you're welcome! I'm loving all your cake photos too - yum :D)
Sandy, thank you... they were.