Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Froggie's Bathtime

"[Was wondering when I'd get a
look-in on this blog again...]

I like it when it rains - fills the bath!"


For those folk who are new to this blog, here's a link to Froggie's other posts - enjoy!



9 comments:

  1. oh, thanks for the bit of history on Froggie! he's a rascal, isn't he?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Froggie and I'd thought you were hibernating for the winter. I love your shower cap! Do you have Susan trained to scrub your back? I wish I could enjoy al fresco baths in my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm in love with Froggie. We have so much in common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Susan, Froggie should come over to England, she would LOVE it here, it doesn't stop pouring...she would be in her element! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. where there's water...your bound to find a frog! ribbet ribbet!
    his shower cap is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Thanks for the first smile of the day, Susan. I love the shower cap!! Maa

    ReplyDelete
  7. > texwisgirl, and then some ;-)

    > Desiree, Froggie revels in the cold water baths - and, of course I scrub his little tinny back ;-)

    > Mary, oh boy... now you've started something. He wants to go over and meet you now ;-)

    > DeeBee, ha ha it sounds like Froggie's ideal holiday spot!

    > Laura, that's true! Froggie says that he doesn't mind anything else getting wet, he just likes his hair (?) kept dry ;-)

    > Maa, lol, Froggie was demanding to have his 5 seconds on fame on the blog again... so, he's happy he's given you a smile :D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Late to the party... again!

    I hope Froggie enjoyed his rainwater dip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. > Vicki, hi ... nope, never late - that word doesn't exist in blogland ;-)
    Froggie did - his little tinny toes had turned blue though, but we dried him down and popped him back in front of the telly where he belongs!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx