I love the look of venetians and had them installed in my last house...with promises that regular dusting and an annual good clean would be part of my cleaning regime. I sold four years later and had to give them their first clean so they would sparkle for the open houses. MMmmmm. I don't think venetians and I go together...and I don't have a goddess to help out!
Goddess Susan, OMG, that is too funny! Love the gloves with the pinky ring. lol lol! But the sparkle caught at the tip of the spatula(???) is perfection:-) The venetians look great, btw. haha
What a cute little ditty and I can see someone has been having enormous fun play-acting & choreographing :) Now, could you please send that Goddess to do mine!!!
Susan you always make me laugh I love your sense of humour. Love your new header. I have no idea how to make a nice header but I am learning something new every day. B
~ Maa, if it's dusty don't go there... otherwise you'll need the Goddess to visit you every single week ;-)
~ Hazel, ha ha, I'm so with you there! Oh, yes, the good intentions I had - doesn't bear thinking about :D)
~ Cherri, I'm sure the Goddess thanks you - she just lives to clean!
~ Desiree, one Goddess on her way. She has always wanted to visit South Africa... and it'll still be Autumn over there ;-) Thanks re Header/button :D)
~ Joan Elizabeth, ha ha, yes, I'm very fortunate to have been visited by her. I feel I could do with a Cooking Goddess too, hmmm ;-)
~ Cathy, I'm sure once the Goddess has left South Africa, she'd be more than happy to swing over to your part of the world :D)
~ Lavi, yes, I'm so delighted with the header and button!! The Goddess said to say "thank you"
~ Mary, it's an Eastern Spinebill (my favourite, and an Australian Native). They are such delicate tiny birds, very active so it's hard to get a photo. Their markings are very striking. I just love the line of their body and beak :D) Ha ha, 6 years - well done - nah, you could get another year or two out of them... letting sleeping venetians lie ;-)
~ Buttons, thank you... I make myself laugh too - is that weird? Ha ha. I started experimenting by watching YouTube vids on making things for blogs. Lavi, who is 2 comments up from you, may be able to help you too.. it was her fiance who designed my header. If I can help with anything I'd be more than happy to as well :D)
~ BumbleVee, strange you should ask that... just the very thing I've been thinking of too! I'm sure they're lurking around here somewhere, as soon as I find them, I'll let you know ;-) P.S. I'll give a shout out for a bed-making goddess too - ok?
My you have been busy! I was considering venitians in my sunroom but I think it's too dusty here. I'd be forever worrying about it. Maa.
ReplyDeleteI love the look of venetians and had them installed in my last house...with promises that regular dusting and an annual good clean would be part of my cleaning regime. I sold four years later and had to give them their first clean so they would sparkle for the open houses. MMmmmm. I don't think venetians and I go together...and I don't have a goddess to help out!
ReplyDeleteGoddess Susan, OMG, that is too funny! Love the gloves with the pinky ring. lol lol! But the sparkle caught at the tip of the spatula(???) is perfection:-) The venetians look great, btw. haha
ReplyDeleteCherri
What a cute little ditty and I can see someone has been having enormous fun play-acting & choreographing :) Now, could you please send that Goddess to do mine!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new header/blog button :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shot! That's the kind of goddess I could do with.
ReplyDeleteLove your new header, I am thinking about getting venitian blinds but I think I have to become a goddess first.
ReplyDeleteOh, I see what you did now. That's so nice, using the button as a header too. I'm glad the button and box work.
ReplyDeleteThose venetians are going to get a magical cleaning. Love the sparkle on the spoon (not sure what it's called) and the ribbon.
I can see right now I need some blog design tips! What is that beautiful bird, it looks like a colorful wren!
ReplyDeleteI've had my venetian blinds for nearly 6 years. Time to clean them I think !
Susan you always make me laugh I love your sense of humour. Love your new header. I have no idea how to make a nice header but I am learning something new every day. B
ReplyDelete~ Maa, if it's dusty don't go there... otherwise you'll need the Goddess to visit you every single week ;-)
ReplyDelete~ Hazel, ha ha, I'm so with you there! Oh, yes, the good intentions I had - doesn't bear thinking about :D)
~ Cherri, I'm sure the Goddess thanks you - she just lives to clean!
~ Desiree, one Goddess on her way. She has always wanted to visit South Africa... and it'll still be Autumn over there ;-) Thanks re Header/button :D)
~ Joan Elizabeth, ha ha, yes, I'm very fortunate to have been visited by her. I feel I could do with a Cooking Goddess too, hmmm ;-)
~ Cathy, I'm sure once the Goddess has left South Africa, she'd be more than happy to swing over to your part of the world :D)
~ Lavi, yes, I'm so delighted with the header and button!! The Goddess said to say "thank you"
~ Mary, it's an Eastern Spinebill (my favourite, and an Australian Native). They are such delicate tiny birds, very active so it's hard to get a photo. Their markings are very striking. I just love the line of their body and beak :D) Ha ha, 6 years - well done - nah, you could get another year or two out of them... letting sleeping venetians lie ;-)
~ Buttons, thank you... I make myself laugh too - is that weird? Ha ha. I started experimenting by watching YouTube vids on making things for blogs. Lavi, who is 2 comments up from you, may be able to help you too.. it was her fiance who designed my header. If I can help with anything I'd be more than happy to as well :D)
do you also have the address of a laundry goddess..and maybe a gardening one for part time too>?
ReplyDelete~ BumbleVee, strange you should ask that... just the very thing I've been thinking of too! I'm sure they're lurking around here somewhere, as soon as I find them, I'll let you know ;-)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'll give a shout out for a bed-making goddess too - ok?
hahahahaaaaaa!!!!! you're too much!! that's hysterical!!
ReplyDeletea soup spoon...with a bow...the gloves...the ring...
i can see that the venetians are bringing out the real procrastinator in you!! they do me the same way!
hahahahaaaa!!!! funny post!!! :]
~ Laura, ha ha, whoah ... steady on there girl - you'll bust a phoofer valve, all that laughing!!!!
ReplyDeleteGosh I had fun doing it - think my phoofer valve copped a beating too *double wink*
Many thanks Laura, so glad you enjoyed it :D)