Monday, May 23, 2011

A grizzle

I've decided that Blogger and/or our internet provider Activ8 need a good dose of fibre.

Froggie agrees.

waiting.... waiting.....

17 comments:

  1. Lol, are you on satellite internet too as I had a s_l_o_w weekend with my Bordernet ISP. I decided to turn it off as I couldn't download anything I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that could possibly be the answer to my problem - each time I've tried to comment on your blog Susan its never gone through.
    Nice to see you recently and for your comments. Love the knitting
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree dose them with fibre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Froggie must be very constipated! That looks like a triple dose of fiber to me! Perhaps some magnesium capsules are in order? Po Thang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an excellent idea, Froggie! Why didn't anyone else think of that, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. -> Robyn, you guessed it! Surely there's plenty of satellites up there. It's always in the Off-Peak (cheaper rates) time that we have our go-real-slows ;-)

    -> Cathy, thanks for trying anyway. Real glad you got through this time :D)
    I did everything these past couple of days. Have thinned out my sidebar, number of posts to appear etc etc... thinking that may have been making everything sluggish.

    -> Cathy@home, ha ha... might get things moving again mightn't it ;-)

    -> Mary, Froggie acknowledges your sympathy ... he was dragged kicking and screaming to model in this photo ;-)

    -> Desiree, lol, it was a real spur of the moment post this one Des :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. -> Buttons, lol, thanks B!
    It's amazing this blogworld. As you were leaving this comment to me, I was over commenting on your latest post! I do love this technology ... even if I grizzle about it at times ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "ditto" Susan...it's still a little 'glitchy'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL And BigPond could do with a large dose, too. Can’t wait for the National Broadband Network... if it ever gets here.

    (Hmmn... that fibre obviously worked too well. Blogger refuses to let me post a comment under my blogger profile.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know what a "grizzle" was until I just read your comment! Is it the verb that is analagous to "chuffed"?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello susan you asked me about my deviled sausages. I just followed the receipe on the slow cooker pack. I got it ages ago from the supermarket and left it in the pantry for those days when you just dont know what to cook. Family liked it so I may make it again. Froggie looks very comfortable where he is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. > Susan, hmmm - all meant to test us I suppose... enough already - we're tested!! ;-)

    > Vicki, LOL, yes, hopefully that will do all it says. We're stuck with satellites I think - because of where we live.
    Wow... come on Mr Blogger - not being able to use your own profile! That's going a bit too far :O I'll ease back on the fibre ;-)

    > Mary, hi :D) Grizzle is a similar expression to 'whine' 'moan' 'whinge' in Australia, ie she had a good old whinge". Chuffed isn't used out here, I think it's more an expression from the UK... meaning 'to be pleased' - oh wow, I do stand to be corrected!

    > Thanks for all your comments, hopefully, the troubles will be sorted soon... or else a double dose of fibre might be in the offing!! Cheers :D)

    ReplyDelete
  13. > Angela, hi and thank you very much for your comment. They sound so tasty too. Slow cookers are great aren't they. Will pop over once we're back online again. Cheers :D)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always struggle with british slang! Makes me wonder if american slang puzzles you folks. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  15. i agree too!! seems to be a kind of 'hit and miss'...for no apparent reason...
    i think froggie might have the right idea....

    ReplyDelete
  16. > Mary, for me it's the food I'm sometimes not sure of - always interesting finding out new things isn't it :D)

    > Laura, you've had a bucketload of troubles haven't you... hope they're all sorted by now for you. Great to see you back onine again :D)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx