~ Hi Buttons, thank you kindly. LOL... we had fun trying them out, but neither of us wanted to have our photo taken in them! Have a lovely Easter, bye for now :D)
susan! those are awesome bean bag chairs!!!! wow!! LOVE them! and i agree with Maa...the fabric you chose is perfect!! i wish i'd have the patience to make a couple of those! what a terrific job you did! :)
They actually look pretty good and quite comfy (Froggie sure looks very comfy indeed). I reckon that if you want to change the way they look, you can just wrap them up in some new fabric, or just drape a small blanket over them.
I read you made these all by yourselves, well done!
You have your Froggie....I have a little velvety Elmo that helps me every so often with picci time things..or....the bears...they are always willing helpers..........
Susan they look great after all that work. B I would sit on it.
ReplyDelete~ Hi Buttons, thank you kindly. LOL... we had fun trying them out, but neither of us wanted to have our photo taken in them!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Easter, bye for now :D)
Susan, they're adorable! Boy, that Froggie sure gets around...he looks quite pleased with himself, too. :>)
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with them Susan. Nice colours too. Maa
ReplyDeletesusan! those are awesome bean bag chairs!!!! wow!! LOVE them! and i agree with Maa...the fabric you chose is perfect!!
ReplyDeletei wish i'd have the patience to make a couple of those!
what a terrific job you did! :)
I love the way Froggie pops up now and then. And great chairs! Enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteThey actually look pretty good and quite comfy (Froggie sure looks very comfy indeed). I reckon that if you want to change the way they look, you can just wrap them up in some new fabric, or just drape a small blanket over them.
ReplyDeleteI read you made these all by yourselves, well done!
You have your Froggie....I have a little velvety Elmo that helps me every so often with picci time things..or....the bears...they are always willing helpers..........
ReplyDeleteOur bean bags were a big success too! One of our darlings even fell asleep across both of them.
ReplyDeleteI take one outside now and then and soak up some Vit D - easier than dragging a chair out. Pretty comfy too!
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Always appreciated and most welcome. Cheers :D)