Great shots. I love the first one. I missed it the first night and the next night I couldn't get the camera to take a shot. Haven't worked out what i was doing wrong.
~ Cathy, thank you, glad you liked it. I couldn't resist a fun photo ;-) It's a beaut thing for the children to learn about too isn't it.
~ Desiree, thanks very much. I so enjoyed seeing yours too. Seems many of us had fun in our gardens :)
~ Mary, yes, it is wondrous ... I was thinking that as well. All over the place, we're all watching the moon. Lovely!
~ Diane, thank you and so sorry you didn't get some shots. We were getting used to a new camera so had a few technical difficulties. Overall though, we were happy to get what we did. Fortunately, the clouds kept parting for us :D)
~ Buttons, lovely, thank you. 18 years' ago we were camped in the desert and there, seemingly, so close to us was a huge peach-coloured moon. It was a spectacularly amazing experience because it just seemed so close, and, so huge. Must have been something to do with the desert atmospherics or something, but, whatever, neither of us will ever forget it.
I still have much to learn about blogging...don't yet know how to paste a link, but I've added a postscript to my latest post, in which I've suggested my readers might want to pop on over and view your lovely moon photographs, too!
~ Hi Lavi, never mind, in another 18 years.... :) Glad you enjoyed them. Welcome to my blog and thank you for joining. Real happy to have you visit :D)
~ Dmarie thank you, yes, it was great fun to be outside doing that. I loved that everyone, throughout the world, had their own style of pictures of the supermoon too.
~ Thankyou Laura, yes, my thoughts exactly - about us all seeing the same moon... dotted our own countries, and the world... real cool! Glad you enjoyed our moon fun too :D)
Great photos of the moon love it that you touched it the boys i were trying to catch it
ReplyDeleteYour captures are marvellous, Susan! And touching the moon...wow! Why didn't I think of that???
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing these!
Isn't it wonderous? We all are watching the moon even though we are continents apart! I only got a couple of glimpses but it was fantastic.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. I love the first one. I missed it the first night and the next night I couldn't get the camera to take a shot. Haven't worked out what i was doing wrong.
ReplyDeleteOh Susan these are incredible. I love them. Lucky you touched the moon. B
ReplyDelete~ Cathy, thank you, glad you liked it. I couldn't resist a fun photo ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt's a beaut thing for the children to learn about too isn't it.
~ Desiree, thanks very much. I so enjoyed seeing yours too. Seems many of us had fun in our gardens :)
~ Mary, yes, it is wondrous ... I was thinking that as well. All over the place, we're all watching the moon. Lovely!
~ Diane, thank you and so sorry you didn't get some shots.
We were getting used to a new camera so had a few technical difficulties. Overall though, we were happy to get what we did. Fortunately, the clouds kept parting for us :D)
~ Buttons, lovely, thank you.
18 years' ago we were camped in the desert and there, seemingly, so close to us was a huge peach-coloured moon. It was a spectacularly amazing experience because it just seemed so close, and, so huge. Must have been something to do with the desert atmospherics or something, but, whatever, neither of us will ever forget it.
Hi again, Susan!
ReplyDeleteI still have much to learn about blogging...don't yet know how to paste a link, but I've added a postscript to my latest post, in which I've suggested my readers might want to pop on over and view your lovely moon photographs, too!
I hope they do :)
Hugs,
Des xo
~ Cheers Desiree, that was a lovely thing to do, thank you :D)
ReplyDeleteYour lovely photos make me envious that I missed the great moment. Thanks for sharing these!
ReplyDeleteOhhh "I touched the moon" that is cool.
ReplyDelete~ Hi Lavi, never mind, in another 18 years.... :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed them.
Welcome to my blog and thank you for joining. Real happy to have you visit :D)
~ LOL, thanks Sandy, it was!
wow! Hubby and I tried our hand at capturing that beautiful moon...with less success. Still, it was fun to be out in the dark yard taking pictures.
ReplyDelete~ Dmarie thank you, yes, it was great fun to be outside doing that.
ReplyDeleteI loved that everyone, throughout the world, had their own style of pictures of the supermoon too.
LOVE your moon shots
ReplyDeleteSusan i LOVE your moon shots!!
ReplyDelete...on the other side of the world...we all see the same moon...but from a different view...with different eyes...
i love the clouds...the eerie-ness...AND your moon touch!!! awesome!!!! how creative!!!! :]
~ Thanks very much Annie :D)
ReplyDelete~ Thankyou Laura, yes, my thoughts exactly - about us all seeing the same moon... dotted our own countries, and the world... real cool!
Glad you enjoyed our moon fun too :D)