Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fridge Froggie


12 comments:

  1. Hehe! Very cute. Petal used to be called 'uncle frog' by some of the littlies(that are now biggies)in his side of the family. Maa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frogs, especially real, live ones in the garden, croaking in my pond ;)

    I like your piggy magnet - could do with one on my fridge to remind me to eat less :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are his toes suction cups?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ Maa, LOL, oh yes, Froggie agrees, he's quite a proud little fellow!
    Love the 'uncle frog'.... the quirky names that pop up in families are just gorgeous arent they :D

    ~ Desiree, couldn't agree more... such a beautiful sound :)
    Our piggies are quite used to us ignoring their message - unfortunately :O
    P.S. Froggie got quite jealous when he heard me telling MD about your beaut froggie tap handle !!

    ~ Dmarie, ribbity ribbit [translated: Thank you]

    ~ Mary, no he's all metal - if you look closely, bits of his paint is flaking because he keeps escaping outside and I keep dragging him back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute froggie!! he'd make me smile every time i walked past the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time visit here Susan. I love your blog - had fun going back through your posts and reading about your travels. Gives me itchy feet. Very interesting feet your fridge froggie has!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ Buttons, LOL, never know where he'll pop up!

    ~ Vicki, he reckons he's a lot more cuter than those piggies ;-)

    ~ Laura, oh yes - he's certainly brightened up that door :)

    ~ Pam, welcome!! Thank you, real glad you enjoyed the blog and our adventures.
    Froggie, (with a puffed up chest because he's been told he's so cute) says his feet are his best feature, apart from his hands, oh and his gorgeous mouth, and ..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked around and froggy seems like a popular character that will pop once every few posts. I got distracted by the fridge magnet though, it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~ Hi Lavi, I'm glad you like froggie. Yes, he pops up when you least expect it. Goodness knows what he'll come up with next!
    Ha ha, yes, we like our fridge magnet... we totally ignore it's message - unfortunately!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx