Yes, he's very cute isn't he. Mind you, he's a bit tricky, he and his mate have a habit of popping up in all different spots in my garden. Never know where I'll find them next!
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! cute little whimsical froggie!! and i can see that mischievous look in his beady eyes! it's no wonder you never know where he'll pop up next! by the way...read your profile. i would love to live out of our camper!! i want to be a nomad...BUT my husband isn't so hot on the idea. when we retire...we plan to stay 'on the road' quite a bit...i hope!! :)
lol, I just looked out the window and, sure enough, froggie's moved to somewhere else! The life of a nomad is just the absolute best - no matter if it's just on a "now and then" basis. The memories we have ....
Ah, Laura, I pushed the "Publish" button too quickly. I just want to say that I hope you both do try the nomad life. I mean, the amazing way you find such treasures around you, the possibilities are endless way out there!
Oh, that little frog would look so good on the edge of my tiny pond!
ReplyDeleteYes, he's very cute isn't he.
ReplyDeleteMind you, he's a bit tricky, he and his mate have a habit of popping up in all different spots in my garden. Never know where I'll find them next!
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! cute little whimsical froggie!! and i can see that mischievous look in his beady eyes! it's no wonder you never know where he'll pop up next! by the way...read your profile. i would love to live out of our camper!! i want to be a nomad...BUT my husband isn't so hot on the idea. when we retire...we plan to stay 'on the road' quite a bit...i hope!! :)
ReplyDeletelol, I just looked out the window and, sure enough, froggie's moved to somewhere else!
ReplyDeleteThe life of a nomad is just the absolute best - no matter if it's just on a "now and then" basis. The memories we have ....
Ah, Laura, I pushed the "Publish" button too quickly.
ReplyDeleteI just want to say that I hope you both do try the nomad life. I mean, the amazing way you find such treasures around you, the possibilities are endless way out there!
I love the frog.
ReplyDeleteHi Dianne,
ReplyDeleteWelcome and thank you. He's going to get an even bigger head soon!