Wow your blossom is abundant, my trees don't get that many blooms on them and we don't seem to have many bees at all thus far this year.
Poor froggie -- looks like he needs a nice empty flower pot to hide in. :)
Hi JoanFunny thing with that tree, it gives yellow peaches but they're never much chop.... pretty good blossoms though! Your bees might all still be cuddling up together - our Italian Ladies won't get out of bed until it's at least 10 degrees celcius!!Hi there Kathy. Froggie is getting a bit fractious - he forgets he's got to share the garden. First empty flower pot I find, he's in it !! lolCheers and catch you both later :D
Froggy's picture has disappeared.
Thanks Diane.I hadn't noticed, so am glad you did. Hopefully all is well now.Upon checking, it would appear that Froggie had become totally fed up and just walked off the blog in a complete huff.I've now had a quiet word with him and received his assurance that he understands his responsibilities.Furthermore, I've warned him I'll be searching in the garden for him tomorrow and will be putting those assurances to the test!Cheers :D
Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx
Wow your blossom is abundant, my trees don't get that many blooms on them and we don't seem to have many bees at all thus far this year.
ReplyDeletePoor froggie -- looks like he needs a nice empty flower pot to hide in. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Joan
ReplyDeleteFunny thing with that tree, it gives yellow peaches but they're never much chop.... pretty good blossoms though!
Your bees might all still be cuddling up together - our Italian Ladies won't get out of bed until it's at least 10 degrees celcius!!
Hi there Kathy.
Froggie is getting a bit fractious - he forgets he's got to share the garden.
First empty flower pot I find, he's in it !! lol
Cheers and catch you both later :D
Froggy's picture has disappeared.
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't noticed, so am glad you did.
Hopefully all is well now.
Upon checking, it would appear that Froggie had become totally fed up and just walked off the blog in a complete huff.
I've now had a quiet word with him and received his assurance that he understands his responsibilities.
Furthermore, I've warned him I'll be searching in the garden for him tomorrow and will be putting those assurances to the test!
Cheers :D