Thursday, September 23, 2010

clickclack clickclak - how cool is that!

~ found this while rabbiting through Stewart's My Veggie Garden blog. Thanks Stewart.  He'd found it on Jacqui's Life in the Dome, and I thought it was just so cool I'm sharing it out too. 


An extraordinary group of elderly Tasmanians have stitched, knitted and crocheted an entire house and garden to produce a life-sized recreation of a 1950s home.
Here is a direct link to the story on the ABC (thanks Aunty !)


The point is clearly shown that  you're never too old - I say "yay" to that ....  
check it out, definitely worth a look!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful video of a truly splendid project, and so very encouraging with its message that one is never too old to be creative and productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. So glad you enjoyed it too Kathy. It'd be nice to actually see it in person, wander around and take the time to see everything.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx