Thursday, September 16, 2010

all-in-together

~ I seem to be obsessing with food lately. Oh well, that's how it goes.

"They" say we should eat at least 2 pieces of fruit every day.  Ok, that's not so hard, but the days seem to slip by so quickly, I find its very easy to forget.
Now, however, I've solved that problem with my all-in-together fruit smoothie, and easily exceed the recommended 2 fruits.  I also add other goodies such as linseeds, milk, sometimes a raw egg and the occasional prunes!  Makes for an easy brekky (doesn't look the best though).
This one consists of 1 banana, 2 strawberries, 1 kiwi fruit,
1 small pear, cracked linseed and soy milk.
I do get a bit carried away at times though, 
hence the thick consistency !

2 comments:

Sorry, it is still necessary to keep Comment Moderation on!

Thank you blogfriends...your visit is much appreciated :D) xx